Faallokaar V2 - Creature Framework Edition

15 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

[...] Oh and is it possible to set the scale for there dragons forms permenitly without having to use the command each time eg; human form normal size and dragon normal dragon size?

You would have to edit the transformation script and remove the SetScale commands, but yes, it is possible.

• 2 months later...

sorry for the potentially retarded question, but does the V2.2 Version have internal meshes by any chance?

I know Faallokaar is meant to be a small Dragon/ness, but i love her as big Dragon. :smile: (I actually use Odhaviing's meshes for the Internals)

anyways, even if not Thank you very much for the continued support of one of the best Followers. :smiley:

• 3 months later...

hey! erm.... i hate to ask, but could you possibly make a fem version without the breasts?? I'm going completely nuts with blender, trying to figure out how to do this myself (with tutorials), as I'm just an esp modder. :P

already checked the male meshes, but the fem Head looks 100 times better. XD

or could you point me to a dumbass tutorial, if you prefer not to do the edit?

Thanks in advance!!

24 minutes ago, Dragonkn8 said:

hey! erm.... i hate to ask, but could you possibly make a fem version without the breasts?? I'm going completely nuts with blender, trying to figure out how to do this myself (with tutorials), as I'm just an esp modder. :P

already checked the male meshes, but the fem Head looks 100 times better. XD

or could you point me to a dumbass tutorial, if you prefer not to do the edit?

Thanks in advance!!

What breasts are you talking about? The 6-pack of huge knockers from the older Female Dragons meshes, or the small breast-like growths on the chest from the newer HDoS ones? If it's the former, simply download the standard file instead of the "Breasts" one ("CF_Female_Faallokaar" is the standard, "CF_MoreFemale_Faallokaar" has breasts).

If it's the latter, then I honestly don't see why you would want to get rid of those, but if you want to, you would have to either get ahold of an older version of the mod (before MadMansGun updated it with the HDoS meshes) or replace the femFallokaar meshes with those of vanilla dragons.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a small heads-up:

I also had the "no conversation-menu" issue and in my case it was caused by having no follower mod installed and already being in Lydia's (most welcome) company.

Once I dismissed her the conversation came up and Faallo is now my follower. I look forward to what may happen next...

But before I tried that I was really confused. Now that I know, it is not really an issue anymore. Still something like the vanilla-dialogue: Come back when you are alone (or something like that, usually I get Lydia and that's that), would by much appreciated.

Regards

On 7/5/2018 at 6:28 PM, MadMansGun said:

if you extract the bsa and convert the meshes it should work.

Good news, got it to work!  My next curiosity is how embedded into CF is your initial fixes to the mod and the argonian human form?

Since this fixes a few issues I had with the original mod, I'd love to use this on my VR version but without the CF/SL stuff.

1 hour ago, testinout01 said:

Good news, got it to work!  My next curiosity is how embedded into CF is your initial fixes to the mod and the argonian human form?

Since this fixes a few issues I had with the original mod, I'd love to use this on my VR version but without the CF/SL stuff.

(CF is only used on the dragon form) you would need to remove the CF keywords from the armors (+ don't forget to remove the keyword count line as well) before you can remove CF as a master.

On 7/8/2018 at 5:56 PM, MadMansGun said:

(CF is only used on the dragon form) you would need to remove the CF keywords from the armors (+ don't forget to remove the keyword count line as well) before you can remove CF as a master.

I definitely messed up something in this process.  I'm gonna have to do some more in-depth studying of the CK before I can pull this off, it seems.

9 minutes ago, testinout01 said:

I definitely messed up something in this process.  I'm gonna have to do some more in-depth studying of the CK before I can pull this off, it seems.

don't use the CK for this job, use TES5Edit.

On 7/10/2018 at 9:57 PM, MadMansGun said:

don't use the CK for this job, use TES5Edit.

Got it!  Thanks again!

My next challenge is to find if there is a way to make a command to force the dragon to fly.

I see so many functions for checking, allowing or disallowing flight states... but nothing about forcing it.

I want to try and make a shout to force flight while following to avoid ground clumsiness.

2 hours ago, testinout01 said:

My next challenge is to find if there is a way to make a command to force the dragon to fly.

that i'm not sure about....i wonder how Durnehviir does that?, he likes to stay air born.

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, JasonJX said:

hay uhhhh

i keep getting network errors when trying to download this

is it not up anymore?

The site seems to be having some technical issues at the moment, so that may be the cause. Try again once they have been fixed, the download should work fine again then.

That's a really cute fellow right here. But I'm having a problem - is her collision box supposed to be of a normal-sized dragon? Because it's kind of complicates things when I'm followed by huge invisible dragon. Is this a problem on my end? I'm running SE, CF_MoreFemale_Faallokaar_Frost variant.

54 minutes ago, MstrN said:

That's a really cute fellow right here. But I'm having a problem - is her collision box supposed to be of a normal-sized dragon? Because it's kind of complicates things when I'm followed by huge invisible dragon. Is this a problem on my end? I'm running SE, CF_MoreFemale_Faallokaar_Frost variant.

It's not supposed to do that, but it does it from time to time. It's a bug. The game engine doesn't really handle runtime actor scaling that well, but dragons are particulary bad at it.

You can try selecting her in the console and running the "disable" and "enable" commands (in that order), that should force the game to update her collision.

Alternatively, you can simply keep her in her Argonian form most of the time, and only transform her back into a dragon for specific combat in wide outdoor areas and/or the "small dragoness" anims from HCoS (which BTW are the main reason this file was posted in the first place). Dragons were never truly meant to be followers and thus are wonky as hell, and the scale-induced bugs only make it worse.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, disable/enable commands don't help. A little poking around with google and stuff seems to indicate that in SE collision scaling require altering races, requiring custom race if we don't want to resize everything related, and that would create whole bunch of compatibility issues with other mods that look for a dragon race ID on a target. Ah well.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Alternatively, you can simply keep her in her Argonian form most of the time, and only transform her back into a dragon for specific combat in wide outdoor areas and/or the "small dragoness" anims from HCoS (which BTW are the main reason this file was posted in the first place). Dragons were never truly meant to be followers and thus are wonky as hell, and the scale-induced bugs only make it worse.

I admit that built-in HCoS compatibility, along with nice looking argonian sweetie on a screenshot, is what made me tap that download button in record time.

(I actually found out about this mod from your post in the thread about busty dragoness mesh. Thanks.)

A few thoughts, on frost argonian lady form first:

1. I understand that this is the matter of preference, but first thing I noticed was just how wide her face (frost variant) is. When she looks directly at me, I just can't shake off a feeling that there was a bulldog somewhere up her family tree. Smaller upper lip, maybe? More pointy nose?

2. Default feather color looks like dark red/brown, and, well, it doesn't fit. I don't know if it's possible to assign custom colors, but if it is, I suggest something around 45-50-60 for dry ice feeling or 10-20-50 for dark blue. Or just default white.

3. Default outfit could use less of ebony and more of, ahem, nothing. While there is mods with this functionality/purpose, I'd rather be able to go without them. Anyway, it will make appearance management simpler. (It also makes more sense, but that's probably besides the point.)

4. Transformation/landing shouts could be mashed together - one word, landing, two, transformation, three... New effect - summon?

5. About frost female dragon form. White, wide-open, even googly eyes with small, uneven red irises and tiny pupils. They are especially noticeable during HCoS scenes. And look a bit unnerving. I'd say that they will look better with much bigger irises and pupils, with barely any whites visible.

3 hours ago, MstrN said:

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, disable/enable commands don't help. A little poking around with google and stuff seems to indicate that in SE collision scaling require altering races, requiring custom race if we don't want to resize everything related, and that would create whole bunch of compatibility issues with other mods that look for a dragon race ID on a target. Ah well.

Then I guess you could edit the scripts to disable the scaling and simply have Faallokaar be a normal-sized dragon in her dragon form.

Will kind of defeat the purpose of the mod a bit, but you should still be able to manually apply the 0.2 scale via the console if/whenever you want to use the HCoS anims and it will at least get rid of scale-induced bugs during normal gameplay.

I think it wouldn't be the first time someone wants to have a non-small Faallokaar, so it may not be a bad idea to post optional script replacers that disable the scaling. I can do those just fine, so if MadMansGun is also cool with it they can be uploaded to the mod page as an optional download.

3 hours ago, MstrN said:

A few thoughts, on frost argonian lady form first:

1. and 2. you would have to talk to MadMansGun about, as he's the one that created the Argonian versions of Faallokaar.

3. this was kept from the original mod, but yeah, it is a bit weird that she goes from naked in her dragon form to a full set of ebony gear just like that. If it was some kind of "magic" dragonbone/dragonscale set, it could be handwaved as part of the transformation effect, but ebony just makes no sense. Shouldn't be too hard to change.

4. that's... actually a very good idea. As with the previous point, it was simply kept as-is from the original mod, but if both shouts could be merged into a single, 3-different-effects-depending-on-word-count shout like vanilla ones, that would be neat. I'll look into it at some point.

5. the dragon form textures are pretty much identical to the original ones, the only change made to them was to the female skins to add the pussy textures so the mesh wouldn't look weird without them, so that's not really on us.

46 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I think it wouldn't be the first time someone wants to have a non-small Faallokaar, so it may not be a bad idea to post optional script replacers that disable the scaling. I can do those just fine, so if MadMansGun is also cool with it they can be uploaded to the mod page as an optional download.

fine by me.

1. and 2. you would have to talk to MadMansGun about, as he's the one that created the Argonian versions of Faallokaar.

i'm not setup to edit npcs at this time (i have yiffy age + other mods installed at this time, so i don't know how that will effect things)

3. this was kept from the original mod, but yeah, it is a bit weird that she goes from naked in her dragon form to a full set of ebony gear just like that. If it was some kind of "magic" dragonbone/dragonscale set, it could be handwaved as part of the transformation effect, but ebony just makes no sense. Shouldn't be too hard to change.

Tes5Edit can handle that, just delete the "Default Outfit" line.

4. that's... actually a very good idea. As with the previous point, it was simply kept as-is from the original mod, but if both shouts could be merged into a single, 3-different-effects-depending-on-word-count shout like vanilla ones, that would be neat. I'll look into it at some point.

unless it transforms when airborn that is ?

5. the dragon form textures are pretty much identical to the original ones, the only change made to them was to the female skins to add the pussy textures so the mesh wouldn't look weird without them, so that's not really on us.

most dragon textures are cross compatible anyways, eg: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4008

29 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

fine by me.

Cool. I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll look into it as soon as I can.

i'm not setup to edit npcs at this time (i have yiffy age + other mods installed at this time, so i don't know how that will effect things)

YA doesn't really affect Argonians outside of replacing their body textures and changing them to use digitigrade feet + skeletons (none of which affect NPC data at all), so there shouldn't be any problem if you try to edit her appearance.

unless it transforms when airborn that is ?

Shouldn't be too hard to add checks to the script so it doesn't actually transform if Faallokaar is flying or doing something else that would cause issues.