Vector Plexus' phallic power stones missing?

I downloaded these and installed them but uh...invisible stones? All the power stones are just gone from the game. I can walk right through where they used to be.

It was just a simple drag and drop into my Data folder right? What am I missing?

They worked fine on my end. 

They are model replacer with no plugin, so there is no way they can go invisible ingame. And if you mistakenly put them in wrong folder then the game will still showing actual vanilla stones.

If they completely invisible then one thing that i can think of is, you were using a mod that alter these power stones model path and all models from that mod is gone. Post your load order.

I downloaded these and installed them but uh...invisible stones? All the power stones are just gone from the game. I can walk right through where they used to be.

It was just a simple drag and drop into my Data folder right? What am I missing?

They worked fine on my end. 

They are model replacer with no plugin, so there is no way they can go invisible ingame. And if you mistakenly put them in wrong folder then the game will still showing actual vanilla stones.

If they completely invisible then one thing that i can think of is, you were using a mod that alter these power stones model path and all models from that mod is gone. Post your load order.

Is there a quick and easy way to post it other then typing it all out?

Archived