how to change body type for outfit?

Elgate

Hi,

I am trying to change the body type for some outfits, namely Dancing shadow rose because I want to use it but I failed. I tried to follow the guide I found there, but I failed miserably.

I am using mod organizer, and I am afraid it may be what is messing with me here. I managed the step from 1 to 8 without problem.

Then I tried to do the steps 9 to 12, I managed without much difficulties, but I have no idea what it did. I saw nothing, happen, and I am also unsure of doing it right.

Then finally at step 13, when I saved, my bodyslide lost track of all other outfit than the one I just changed. It also didn't show the change that appeared in the outfit studio. When I shut it down and brought back up, it acted as if I nothing happened. And when opened outfit studio and tried to open the outfit again it crashed. I reinstalled it but I'm back to square one with that guide that I do not seem to be able to make work.

No I didn't. I didn't even know that was a thing. I just looked into it, and I start to think that my problem is that when i save the project, The program crashes because I am using Mod organizer, and the program try to save into another folder. Well, I guess I lost a lot of time for nothing. Gonna have to learn how to use outfit manager with mod organizer. Thank you for your help.

Archived