Custom voice follower

hfiani

i am trying to make a unique follower. i can handle anything in it. i just need 2 things:

1) i have no idea how to make custom voices, and i have no one to help me make records, so where can i request a voice actor?

2) to be more specific, i have no idea which voices to record in the first place.

thanks

Working on the same thing at the moment, decent voiced male follower is hard to find.

1. Have no idea where to get it, think it would be best to get it with someone/friend that you knew, assuming you already have proper recording tools.

2. Believe there is a tool called voice/dialog references or something in nexus which will help to find the voice file inside the .bsa. After playing amorous adv. and erotic Misty Skye, think i'll do the same thing, which is recycling vanilla voice. Guess unfuzer and audacity will do the trick tho it might take some time.

hi thanks for replying. i know about unfuzzer and recording tools. it's not what i want. unfuzzer found me a huge nubmer of voices which i have no idea which ones to replace in the first place. i mean which lines i should record in order to cover all the follower's lines.

If you're going to be making a follower with entirely new lines, you won't need to replace anything so finding and unfuzing the vanilla lines won't accomplish anything. Making a follower involves creating quests to give them dialogue, then saving lines for every line in those quests. These tutorials are good places to start:

http://deck16.net/post/22645519500/making-a-unique-voiced-follower-in-skyrim-part-1

http://skyrimmw.weebly.com/skyrim-modding/making-a-custom-follower-skyrim-modding-tutorial

Actually those two links are no help at all considering what i want. but i think i got. the idea on how to do this. the only thing that was missing for me is to know the conditions of each line, but maybe i can create my own

Archived