[Search] Dragon Combat Overhaul?

I had to reformat my computer a couple months ago. I was finally in the mood to begin putting another playthru together.

Then I find out AD has decided he's done ( "for now" ) and took all his mods down.

I was wondering if anyone had a copy they'd be willing to pass me. I don't really care for Deadly or Diverse Dragons. DCO did what I needed it to!

Thanks for your time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I dint used his mods cause there were too OP, but some frends do. Welll he is gone for good and i hope he dont return to moding ever again, then puting all your mods down because some one who you dislike won an election is bullshit. It was a hard fight against Paid mods we dont need politic mods nope and never!

PS. he did it because trump won the election.

• 3 months later...

Thanks man ;)

edit: if he is the same author that did the civil war overhaul mod then no he didnt do it because trump won. he did it because he was making a statement against discrimination in a power position. english is not my native language but fire up google then you will find the reason pretty fast.

• 1 year later...

@Gamniac,  it's still incredibly petty to take out your political/social squables on innocent people who have nothing to do with it.   Even during the whole paid mod BS Nexus was a bastion of Free mod downloading and it was a strong enough statement to simply only offer your mods on the nexus vs throwing them on creation club to show where your support lies.   It's just incredibly disappointing he was so shallow and selfish as to take out his frustrations on other the players and modders in the community who had nothing to do with his squabble. 

It was a petty, selfish, weak and insecure move on his part.    

• 1 month later...

It is an exercise of ignorance to judge people when you cannot truly put yourself in their place. But the political playground fosters this kind of attitude, because it is also easier to rule people when their mutual understanding becomes hindered with seemingly contradictory ideological propaganda, so they remain ignorant and divided. A simple yet effective control mechanism, and it has worked wonders, at least for the ruling minority.

Now, I will take this mod and run away with it. So, remember, don't judge. And thanks, by the way.

Archived