Bigger, more realistic Strapons...

MercForHire

I think the title says it all. Just to clarify though. It'd be really nice to see larger more detailed strap-ons that resembled a dick more so then what we have now.

I remember some mods for oblivion that had different strap on colors, black red pink, and some that where flesh toned and made to make your female character look like a futa. So, i guess a detachable dick.

Just a suggestion or a guess a request... thanks for your time.

I'd love to see this too. The futanarium race mod is nice' date=' but a detachable dick would make things so much simpler. Hope someone who knows what they are doing takes interest in this as well.

[/quote']

also if it was detachable, you could wear it over armors as well, and all races could us it... then you'd be the only futa which is also a plus... oh and any body mod and skin combination would work with it... oh how i wish

i'd love to see this mod' date=' but as equipable....

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8864

if any one could

[/quote']

Yes please, and if it wouldn't be asking too much, not max size. At least as far as sex animations go, I've been using this mod all the time, and at 100 weight, it can clip quite a bit. The size at 80 weight seemed to be the biggest without excessive clipping, so I'd recommend that (for anyone thinking of using the mod or if anyone takes this up).

I personally would love a mammoth or horker tusk strapon' date=' that would be great :)

[/quote']

There IS a Horker Tusk strapon. =D Its currently in the limbo of the sex resource assets that sbseed is/has been compiling.

I feel that for the setting it is the most 'realistic' one, and potentially carved and polished wood if they are made.

Archived