Welp somehow my save has corrupted since I quit the game

Well I was playing the game just fine before, literally not two hours ago. I had been swapping between saves as I was doing film editing stuff. So, they all work fine. Or they SHOULD.

I load up the game (I just wanted to take a damn screenshot) and ALL of my saves are saying "the save game is corrupted and cannot be loaded". YEAH OK COOL THANKS.

I googled and was told "make a new save upon loading" um yes but I cannot do that because the game teleports me to the main menu as soon as the game loads. I don't even get a chance to quit the message myself, it just takes me back to the menu after about a second. 

Soooo uhhh... how do I fix this...? I literally haven't changed anything, well, I changed my ENB, but I don't know why that would do anything. 

And normally I wouldn't even care, I'd just start a new game, whatever, but this doesn't even make sense. The game has somehow corrupted while the game has been quit??? what????? Okay????? And also the fact that this is a let's play save. Really don't want to have to do all that again. 

Sigh. Pls help. 

Archived