How do y’all even do animations? I downloaded the animations mods but can never figure out how to use them or “activate” them. Saw a comment in a forum somewhere stating it requires pose/animation player which I downloaded but still, nothing changed! I still don’t get it, help please!

I don't have ANY animations.  It came straight from the site with "0 animations" and no matter how many I add, the fact that all the animation.package files are in Sims 4\Mods\ and NOWHERE ELSE, the fact that WW is working FINE, NONE OF IT MATTERS.  THERE ARE NO ANIMATIONS.

They're all showing up in-game in the registered mod list, but for some reason WW is just ignoring their existence!

I should add it's the version of WW that came out yesterday so it's the most up-to-date version possible.

The ingame message from WW says 0 animations loaded.  Even after reinstalling WW like ten times.  I didn't even realise it came WITH any animations but everyone here seems to say it does.  Not a single object in the world has a wicked whims interaction option unless it's to debug.  It's just a complete shitshow.

WickedWhims_4.3.5.139b_Exception.txt

Since the last two WW updates which include the Get Famous patch updates, none of the WW animations work in my game...I click on all the places the animations worked before but nothing comes up this time...I deleted the localthumbcache package but nothing...I pretty much did all the troubleshooting possible (yeah yeah been there done that as I am not new to this) until I discovered what works...when I go to the WW settings I then click on to the animation disabler menu. There I scroll up and down the animation list and do not click on any of the animations. I exit the animation disabler menu and it takes a few seconds to load up all the places the WW animations work!! Yep!, then I can click right onto the floor and bang! I can pick any animation I want!! But each time I travel I need to click on the animation disabler menu each time again to get it to work again...pretty frustrating which brings me to here to find answers...I am using the top of the range Mac and I am tech savvy so I am disappointed that even though I have not disabled any of the WW animation, I still can't get them to show up at the same ease as they did before the last two updates...Anyone have any answers for me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, Laander said:

Hey there. Got same problem, animation won´t start. Thought, the "got no actors gender list" is the problem, but how to change? ´ve installed S4 compleate new, only with some mods now.

greets

lastException.txt 3.54 kB · 2 downloads

S4mods.png

Look around the forum, cause the answer to your problem has been the main recurring issue for the last two weeks.

you have CNWW installed with WW.139o. Those two are not compatible. 

• 3 weeks later...

So. I have a bunch of animations. But the only ones that are working are the ones made by Anacris. They're all directly in the Mods Folder. They're all Enabled. They all show up int he game files. But the only options that pop up are Anacris. Picture of my Mods Folder attached. Only things above Nisa's is Clothing/Makeup/Hair.

Screenshot_1.png

7 hours ago, Veetsu said:

So. I have a bunch of animations. But the only ones that are working are the ones made by Anacris. They're all directly in the Mods Folder. They're all Enabled. They all show up int he game files. But the only options that pop up are Anacris. Picture of my Mods Folder attached. Only things above Nisa's is Clothing/Makeup/Hair.

Screenshot_1.png

with azmodan you can only have 1 version....gold....platinum ....looks like you have 3 different ones...try without normal and rough or keep those and try without platinum.

20 hours ago, procian said:

with azmodan you can only have 1 version....gold....platinum ....looks like you have 3 different ones...try without normal and rough or keep those and try without platinum.

It's till not working. Idk, I got rid of almost everything.

Edit: Some of the animations show up? But none for the bed, couches, floors.... Only like 2 animations for tables are there

Screenshot_1.png

i'm annoyed because the same thing happened to me. i tried putting the last exception in xmlprettyprint and i deleted life's drama and road to famous but wicked whims still tells me there's something wrong. wicked whims works but it says 0 animations are downloaded when i've downloaded a lot of them. they used to work but not anymore. i dont want to delete hoe's up because i need it but :/ please help (i would send my mods folder but it's really long)

XML prettyprint just makes the file readable to those of us who understand XML. Put it in again and post it so we can read it.

now then...

Question 1, are you completely up to date? 

Question 2.

Have you been deleting "Localthumbcache" after making changes to your mods folder?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, berserk327 said:

Does the CNWW and WWM not work together? As in can I not have CNWWpets and just the normal WW in use at the same time?

I think that CNWW only works with WW up to a certain version....I think the creator mentions this....