[SEARCH] Racemenu missing features?

Previously, when I had installed Racemenu, the Bodies tab (not UUNP/CBBE morphs) had sliders to adjust individual finger lengths, the palm, forearm, leg:body proportion (which I'd especially like to find), etc. Currently, all of these are missing. As well, the entire Pose tab is gone; it doesn't even show on the list of tabs when opening Racemenu. I cannot discern whether these were included with Racemenu prior (maybe I need to download the loose files?) Or if they were a plugin, as I cannot find any mod particular to Racemenu to add a Poses section or fill out the rest of the Bodies features through numerous Google searches. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Side question; is there a way to attach Stevierages body to the 'breast curve' feature? It works for Special, but oddly enough not his.

Archived