Problem with Apropos

Hello!

I have tried to translate Apropos for my own use and eventually ended up making enormous mess within plugin's files. After abandoning my work and simply replacing "Apropos" folder with "vanilla one" universal words that I have changed (like ass, dick, and so on) went completely missing, so I can see lines like "He puts his  inside her". I have reinstalled Apropos and whole Sexlab 3 times and nothing seems to work. Any ideas how I could bring the original version back to life without the need to reinstall whole Skyrim?

That's odd, however your problem seems to be only in the "synonyms" file. Have you tried it on a clean save? I mean create a new game and directly use an animation to see if it works. If not I believe the problem is in the JSON coding, which wouldn't be so hard to fix.

Archived