Left wrist glitch Puzzle

Hey folks, guess we have a puzzle here. D'you like puzzles?

You see, I finished with editing farmclothes02 male model, which normally comes in two textures variants (brown and green). And what do I have in game? I have a fit, perfectly looking green model, and a brown one without a left wrist - the gap is obvious between the hand and the sleeve.

As these models both use the same mesh (only the textures differs), I suspected something wrong with the textures. But they look identical, no Alpha transparency or any other differences, exept for the colour.

The next thing that I am astonished at is why a left wrist indeed. If they were both invisible, I would come to a conclusion of something wrong with Partitions (body parts). But is it possible to edit them right and left wrists separately? I don't think so.

It's important to know that I checked everything not only in NifSkope, but in CK. And everything looks fine, no gap.

I assumed some of the mods is a bad ass (e.g. the skeleton), so I put the replacer into a clean, no-modded game (USLEEP only) folder. In game the brown farmclothes02 left wrist glitch is taking place.

I'm at a loss. If you've got a mere inkling of what is the matter, please don't forget to let me know.

Here is the picture of the brown clothes:

BEFORE
i10429049.jpg
AFTER
i10429050.jpg

Archived