WWE 2k17 with sex theme ?

zayaid

I used to play WWE series on PS2 (should be 2005/2006) and they have customization character and manager mode

I'm not sure 2k17 version has better customization character and manager mode (I might not buy if this game can't support adult mod)

so I wonder if we can mod this game to adult game such as loser will has sex with other people or you can held tournament and winner can has sex with hottest female wrestler (Diva ?)

you do know that wrestling games like this arnt that modible or not modible at allĀ  so if your looking for sex mods for this game you better give up cuz theres no such mods to be had for this game you might as well play skyrim with sex mods

He has a point, the newer gen WWE games are damn near just texture mods anyways, or adding custom move sets from old games/ swaping move sets, So if there ever will be a sex mod, Expect early sim sex mods, where its clearly the sit down on chair mod placed on a bed sadly.

Archived