Crushes after Correctly uninstalling RealVision

Hi guys. So after uninstalling Realvision ENB according to the instractions, deleting the .ini files and any oter ENB file, my game crushes when i try to load a save. I can start a new game with no problem but anytime i try to load it CTD. This applies for saves that were made even before installing Realvision .I also tried cleaning a couple of saves but to no avail.Can someone please help? 

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-03-19T21-01-55.txt

Papyrus.0.log

You should still use Enboost for its memory functions.

In Enblocal.ini set:

[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=2
PriorityMode=3

This should help you load your game. It may or may not cause stuttering, which is ok. You just want to be able to load your game and move to an easier loading cell.
In the future, try to save in easier places like small interiors with minimal npc's and scripts.

This enb setting only works for Enboost 3.03 and newer.
If this don't work, your save may be too corrupted.

You should still use Enboost for its memory functions.

In Enblocal.ini set:

[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=2
PriorityMode=3

This should help you load your game. It may or may not cause stuttering, which is ok. You just want to be able to load your game and move to an easier loading cell.
In the future, try to save in easier places like small interiors with minimal npc's and scripts.

This enb setting only works for Enboost 3.03 and newer.
If this don't work, your save may be too corrupted.

I have tried this but i dont think its an issue of corruption as it is affecting 6 different saves at the same time

@Nazzzgul666

They can start a new game fine and save fine it's not a missing master. They are crashing when trying to load a save file.

@Morgoth Bauglir

Try this start your game and when it gets to the start new game/load game hit the ~ key and type in COC qasmoke this will warp you to the games testinghall from there bring up the load screen and try loading a save if the save file loads fine great if not then there is something bad somewhere that is causing it or a mod is causing it.

Archived