[Solved] Character's body looks different on saves? Normal on one, messed up on the other.

genericuser27

Hello I'm having an issue with my main saves characters body looking messed up. 

I changed the hdt presets to see if I would like one more than the other and that is when I started to notice the messed up body. I think this is what is causing the issue, but I'm not sure.

Here are some pictures:

Main save- Messed up (The first save from that hdt preset):

post-110867-0-15018700-1489894435_thumb.jpg

I am using the All in one animated pussy package, I forget which one exactly. Everything looks longer than it should be, you can't see it too well but the butt looks very weird.

Also the boobs move unevenly and are wobbly, while flicker (not the textures) around sometimes.

New game- What it is supposed to look like (Exact same session and the exact same racemenu preset, not to be confused with hdt preset, besides the hair. I just hit new game): 

post-110867-0-33979500-1489894443_thumb.jpg

I wanted to test some other hdt presets that weren't in the all in one animated pussy package. (was this a mistake to do?)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Solution:

It was the hair, I'm using KS Hairdos HDT. The solution was I patch I totally forgot about. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/? 

Archived