ENB - F4 key doesn't work

The title says all.

I installed The Grim and Somber ENB this morning. Set the game as I like and stupid F4 key doesn't work when the textures got glitched on my follower. This is the first time I have this problem. Before this ENB I had Real vision ENB and it worked. I followed the instruction for the installation to the letter and I can't make this stupid key working. I browsed the net looking for the answer but none of the given was related to my problem.

Anyone willing to help?

Thanks.

The hotkeys are configurable..   either through your ENB in game GUI...  or through the ENBLOCAL.ini

whatever you want F4 to do.. make sure you set the hotkey to the function you intend for it to take.

For the in game GUI it is usually Shift + enter and look under the INPUT section of the menu... set the hotkey you desire and save the preset.

The hotkeys are configurable..   either through your ENB in game GUI...  or through the ENBLOCAL.ini

whatever you want F4 to do.. make sure you set the hotkey to the function you intend for it to take.

For the in game GUI it is usually Shift + enter and look under the INPUT section of the menu... set the hotkey you desire and save the preset.

Thank you very much. This ENB has had defined freeVram key. It was empty. So I set it manually and now it works.

Archived