Gender Confusion Bug

asdfdsafa1

Hi, I am currently using sexlab aroused and I've encountered a problem which the character always take the female role in animations no matter what setting I use in sexlab settings : yes this includes setting the sexuality as homosexual and the gender as male. Could anyone shed light on this issue and how to resolve it? Eventhough I could switch roles with the "=" key it still is very vexing why my character wouldn't by default take the male role.

I am using ZAC's animation pack. All my other mods only includes Tania as my follower, and other mods that only modifies the environment and lighting

You can also use a hotkey to swap positions, or even animations.  Check your SL MCM setup page to view the available hotkeys.

But yes, a few animations can mix up roles depending on how it was initiated and the order the actors are loaded into it.

I believe default key to swap is += key but I can't be sure..  I may have altered from the defaults at some point.

Archived