HELP bra stuck

So I got this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79284/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D79284%26preview%3D&pUp=1

and when you undress them they have bras on, they are clothes not textures.

and they are stuck on, please help.

I can see a vag and nips behind the bra and panties, and the nips are 3d, but I cant get it off

this is my first post on anything remotely like a msg board so forgive my poor... "format"?

The author of that mod probably created the body type of that with underwear due to the fact that the follower resembles a child.

I would say that this is probably the authors decision and I would tend to expect that most people would respect that decision.

That is to say the bra is not stuck..  but part of the body itself.

Disclaimer:  I am not here to argue semantics or creating a debate on something that is highly contestable.. especially considering social norms are different between every country.  I am merely stating my own judgement on what the authors intent may have been in creating this mod.  This post is not meant as a judgement on you or anyone else who may respond to this.   In essence, I am simply stating why I think you cannot remove the bra. Although I will not be the one to give you the method to do so given my personal impressions of the mod.   Consider this an informative response.

The author of that mod probably created the body type of that with underwear due to the fact that the follower resembles a child.

I would say that this is probably the authors decision and I would tend to expect that most people would respect that decision.

That is to say the bra is not stuck..  but part of the body itself.

Disclaimer:  I am not here to argue semantics or creating a debate on something that is highly contestable.. especially considering social norms are different between every country.  I am merely stating my own judgement on what the authors intent may have been in creating this mod.  This post is not meant as a judgement on you or anyone else who may respond to this.   In essence, I am simply stating why I think you cannot remove the bra. Although I will not be the one to give you the method to do so given my personal impressions of the mod.   Consider this an informative response.

there are 3 followers and yes one does look... rather young, that i get and i agree with you, however, the bra is 3D. like, it looks like clothing... the nip underneath is Meshed out and the straps hover a little, but the reason i ask is because dont know so i will trust your opinion. thank you for the response.

P.S. there are other followers that I have seen this on that are well over the age of consent. and I have looked through the mods with the CK and found nothing(new to the whole "in-depth" modding thing). 

I prefer older women, milfs, and cougars but Asian girls just look that young. Believe me, I know. Even 25 year old Asian girls look like that but I agree with Lodakia, this isn't a debate. There are far worst offenders of younger looking followers even on the Nexus.

That said, just find a naked body that you like (or one that you already have) and replace it over the bodies from that mod. Problem solved. When you download Miqo'te Followers and look through the files, their bodies are located under data/meshes/Kbody.

So if you still don't know what I'm talking about, take your naked female body (because I already know you have one) from data/meshes/actors/character/character assets and look at the same file names compared to data/meshes/Kbody. Now I leave the rest to you.

Only problem that might occur is you might get neckseams. Therefore... perhaps do the same with the textures. I say perhaps because the textures may end up completely changing the character's face. Very unlikely, but possible.

I prefer older women, milfs, and cougars but Asian girls just look that young. Believe me, I know. Even 25 year old Asian girls look like that but I agree with Lodakia, this isn't a debate. There are far worst offenders of younger looking followers even on the Nexus.

That said, just find a naked body that you like (or one that you already have) and replace it over the bodies from that mod. Problem solved. When you download Miqo'te Followers and look through the files, their bodies are located under data/meshes/Kbody.

So if you still don't know what I'm talking about, take your naked female body (because I already know you have one) from data/meshes/actors/character/character assets and look at the same file names compared to data/meshes/Kbody. Now I leave the rest to you.

Only problem that might occur is you might get neckseams. Therefore... perhaps do the same with the textures. I say perhaps because the textures may end up completely changing the character's face. Very unlikely, but possible.

thanks, i do intend to make them look a bit older. is there a way to edit through cbbe??

By cbbe I guess you mean bodyslide, and yes you can edit the nif file in bodyslide but not sure how you do it without a working project. It is very easy to do what you are looking for with nifscope, takes a few seconds to remove any parts.

thanks, i do intend to make them look a bit older. is there a way to edit through cbbe??

If I wanted to make women look a little older then I'd edit the normal mapping face texture, aka. the femalehead_msn.dds located in the same spots I told you about.  Just fire that baby up in an amazing program like GIMP and start drawing some carefullly placed wrinkles.  Or maybe Mature Skin Texture would be an easier option.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

Archived