new to LL, help me please.

StudioSAV

hey guys, im back at it again with the questions. Lol.

Anyways, i have 500+ Hours on skyrim, so i want to do something different with it. I love to write stories. Tragic, romance, you name it. so when i heard about the "blog" area being for exactly that, i wanted to get to it right away, problem is, i dont know how to start it.. LOL. it may seem repetitive, but i really dont know how to navigate around LL. 

so.. what im trying to say is.. with my past experience in the adult film industry, i'd like to make a skyrim story with explicit content and whatnot but im not sure how to put it up on blogs. so send help. bruh. 

Click on "BLOG" button on the top right.

The click on the button "Create blog"

Then give it a name and start writing.

You can add pictures inside if you like.

hey guys, im back at it again with the questions. Lol.

Anyways, i have 500+ Hours on skyrim, so i want to do something different with it. I love to write stories. Tragic, romance, you name it. so when i heard about the "blog" area being for exactly that, i wanted to get to it right away, problem is, i dont know how to start it.. LOL. it may seem repetitive, but i really dont know how to navigate around LL. 

so.. what im trying to say is.. with my past experience in the adult film industry, i'd like to make a skyrim story with explicit content and whatnot but im not sure how to put it up on blogs. so send help. bruh. 

Since I'm a writer as well, I'd also post screenshots in the Post Your Sexy Screen Shots: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/...or the Show Your Skyrim Counterpart:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56509-show-your-skyrim-counterpart-pt-2/... sections with little snippets of your stories and/or direct links (along with screenshots, of course) to your blogs should a member be interested in more. 

Said blogs could also be referenced on Deviant Art and other adult-friendly picture sights.  Tumblr?  Twitter?  Twatter?  I dunno, I never bothered using those, I'm a renegade rebel.  (⌐■_■)

Archived