Creation Kit Help

I'm looking for a tutorial or something to show how to create a custom npc but also use parts from other mods such as add hair from apachi hair mod to my npc and also add things like horse cock mod, 3d pubic hair mods etc to my npc. 

can anyone point me in the right direction thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

I am also interested in information more specifically regarding the creation of NPC, for things like custom quests and increasing town populations. 

Admittedly, I am also responding to this to bump it to the top again to see if if can get additional information on the subject and suggest that Silude consider editing to rename this topic to something like "[Request] Custom NPC Creation information" or similar, so it gets more notice.

You know that bumping topics is good, do you?

For the creation of NPCs, there are tons of tutorial, also videos, on the Internet.

And having cities more populated is just a matter of creating new NPCs and place them in the cities, with some package that is adequate to the city.

You know that bumping topics is good, do you?

For the creation of NPCs, there are tons of tutorial, also videos, on the Internet.

And having cities more populated is just a matter of creating new NPCs and place them in the cities, with some package that is adequate to the city.

Like this one? "Skyrim Creation Kit Tutorials - Episode 1: Creating And Adding NPC's"? 

Maybe we can turn this into a list or collection of some of the better tutorials we find, so it doesn't end up being asked in numerous future topics.

If I recall, part of the purpose of this forum area was so that the more useful or interesting topics rise to the top by being responded to (bumping), so I think we're doing it right.  :)

Archived