Help Me!! CBBE & Fair skin complexion CBBE

DSquad

Help me with this problem. I installed CBBE and fair skin but no longer in the game suddenly came out.

Example:

When I got out of the area falkreath the game suddenly came out.

But when I disables Fair skin at NMM. Game Walking normal

How can i fix it ?

There is a little difficulty with your translation. Do you mean to say that your game crashes after falkreath?  Game Crash = Game closes and goes to computer desktop.

Have you tried to use OPTIMIZED version of fair skin complexion?  This will reduce problems with lower performance video cards.   

I also recommend learning to use Mod Organizer in place of Nexus Mod Manager.  It will improve your ability to modify the game.  Some of the assets can write over other assets without your control if you use Nexus Mod Manager.   Mod organizer is more complex to learn, but very necessary to learn if you intend to use many modifications for your game.

For troubleshooting problems, it is best to include information such as the complete list of modifications you are using.  Also it can help to know what limitations your system may have such as graphic card memory size.

You do not need to apologize for your bad English.  Most of the people on the internet are fluent in bad English =)

I just wanted to make sure that I understand you correctly.    I am sure that I would be difficult to understand when translating into your native language as well ;)

Archived