Switching from Squirt to Squirt Reborn how should I do it

I got Sexlab Squirt months ago and I just discovered Squirt Reborn.  I was wondering if there was anything in particular that I had to do to switch (snaps fingers) over to reborn.  I have a level 41 argonian that has only crashed about 4-6 times.  I'd like to keep that streak going.

Easy.

1. Uninstall Squirt. Remember where it is located numerically on your load order, just in case.

2. Open Skyrim and ignore "This save has content that is no longer available blah blah blah."

3. Go to a secluded area with no one around. Think Breezehome or any other player homes with no NPCs.

4. Save in a NEW save slot and close Skyrim.

5. Install Squirt Reborn. Place it in the previous load order spot as the original. You don't have to do this, you can just run LOOT to sort your load order automatically but most people have manually sorted mods and prefer not to constantly fix and re-fix their load orders.

6. Restart Skyrim and load the save. If Squirt Reborn has an MCM menu then open the MCM menu for a second and immediately close it to force the MCM to refresh to find any new menu items. May take a minute or two.

7. Finished.

Get Skyrim Save Cleaner from the Nexus and clean your save game of any orphaned scripts left behind because you previously ripped out the original squirt mod with extreme prejudice.

Archived