Sexus Parasite Addon Cure?

Guest Jenova23

Guest Donkey

Head to vault 177

Talk to hentaikamen And ask for i need more tools.

Growthpromotent will accelerate the bloatfly growth and Anthemintic will remove the eggs from you. If you have a mod that forces an npc to drink or take what you give them this should work well but from vanilla game i don't think they will take it from you normally or atleast equip it on themself.

Guest Donkey

I think companion share has an option to releax, then an npc will drink eat what you put in there inventory.

Or else it will be really difficult.

Last resort is someone needs to open the mod create new dialog where you speak to them about you look ill or something, if you have the medicine on you one will be removed from you and added to the npc and create an script to it to activate the drink. but you have to look how bethesdsa did this part. if you give them a stim pack they will also use this and replicate this with medicine.

Guest Jenova23

I put Anthemintic in my companions inventory, told them to rest and waited a few days but it only prevents it from happening it doesn't cure them.

Archived