[mod] Dark World - Beyond Heresy

Aliris

I've done a couple of updates, now that Toska has put together a Lilith secret society, and will be testing it for a bit.

Some new planned features for the next release (hopefully by the end of the week):

Religion:

-Unlocking the religion event will require membership in the Lilith society, incubus or succubus, and one of (Learning focus, 1000 piety, or rank 3+), at which point players will receive a dream from Lilith, leading them to a redone discovery event.

-Once the player has brought forth the discovery, AI rulers in the Lilith Society will begin to convert. The odds of them doing so increase if they're vassals of someone who has converted already, and decrease if their liege isn't a convert.

Non-religion side stuff:

-Game rule to enable more NPC characters with the Dark World traits (succubus, angel, elf, etc). There are three options, as you can choose to enable either None, slave buying only, or Full slave buying plus events that randomly add some of these to NPC courts.

-Slave buying: If enabled by rule, you can access a decision to periodically purchase a slave once you've built a slavers' guild building (or equivalent). The slave comes pre-trained and branded, and goes into your dungeon, allowing you to use the "Keep Slave" decision and select options for them such as Bodyguard, Gladiator, or Whore (as appropriate). You can also choose to sell them if you want, but you'll take a huge loss. :)

-Slave use: A decision to let you use Slaves in your court. This functions the same as the "spend time with" options, and shares a cooldown with it, but uses altered text, and some larger graphics.

Note that I'm currently planning to use Toska's mod as a dependency so as to not duplicate effort on the Lilith Society.

Would it be possible to add new "Spend time with" option depending on various races?

If character has elf slave, then he'll get elven time spending. If orc, than orcish.

(Of course, also with appropriate portraits)

Anyways, good luck with update!

(But if in was in your place, I wouldn't hurry with this update, since game is going to be patched to 2.7.1)

Would it be possible to add new "Spend time with" option depending on various races?

If character has elf slave, then he'll get elven time spending. If orc, than orcish.

(Of course, also with appropriate portraits)

Anyways, good luck with update!

(But if in was in your place, I wouldn't hurry with this update, since game is going to be patched to 2.7.1)

It's certainly not impossible, though it probably isn't something I'd want to spend a lot of time doing (at least not at present). It's not difficult, just time consuming.

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and posted up a new version, mostly because I was off on vacation for a bit, and didn't do so before I left (sorry!). I haven't really gotten to dig much more into Khadimist for now, as I've been focusing on getting things up to speed with the new CKII expansion, as well as starting to take advantage of the larger/prettier narrative events. I also got distracted with scripting a bunch of events and such for my own personal preference in playing CKII, and decided to just lump then in with the module so everyone else can toy with them too.

Most of it involves ways that add new and different exotic NPCs into the world, because it feels to me that the current versions of DW make it too easy to lose your primary trait with no way to get it back, nor ways to find others (or at least not nearly enough). Since some of this is automated/external to the player court, there's a rule that defaults to off that you need to change to enable this stuff. The other thing turning the rule on enables is buying exotic slaves from the Slavers' guild if you build one.

One big change is that the mod now requires Toska's mod, and uses the Lilith's Own secret society as part of the requirement to get the event to discover the Lilithanist religion. Another is that I added some stuff that uses the DW-Remedy mod, and added a few portraits for that, which you have to overwrite one of the placeholder files with.

Another addition - I included a targeted decision whereby you can use Slaves in your court for sex, because I thought it was silly that you could have a sex slave in your court, but not have the option to fuck them. It emulates/works like the "Spend time with" decision, and shares the cooldown with them, in case you've got a slave as your spouse or lover.

Hello.

Khadmist does not permit secondary wives. The panel is missing. Not sure if this was intended.

Even if had secondary wives before the conversion, the marriage to the earliest marriages is cancelled.

Thank you for your work on this mod.

This was an intentional change, as Khadimist is a more feminist-focused version, and I didn't have a way to allow female rulers to have multiple husbands (though if I can figure that out, I might add it). So one downside is that you've only got one spouse - but the upside is your daughters can now inherit too (and you're probably a succubus anyway, so you'll have lots of them).

If Lilithanists don't have a religious head, who is calling the crusade?

They don't as of yet, but will in a future addition. I need to do a bit more tinkering with the events to make sure it all functions properly.

Just FYI of something I think was accidentally overlooked.

When pregnant and unmarried you get the standard negative 50 piety and 50 prestige hit.  However the Christianity mod has removed this for that modded religion and even gives you a tongue in cheek immaculate conception 'you've been blessed' message.  You may want to look at updating your files to match something similar.

Just FYI of something I think was accidentally overlooked.

When pregnant and unmarried you get the standard negative 50 piety and 50 prestige hit.  However the Christianity mod has removed this for that modded religion and even gives you a tongue in cheek immaculate conception 'you've been blessed' message.  You may want to look at updating your files to match something similar.

That's a good suggestion, I'll see if I can't include that. At the very least you shouldn't take a piety hit for it.

Anything that modifies religion in CK2 probably doesn't work with the EU4 converter. But I'm not sure -anything- in CK2 works with the converter now, as the last time I checked it wasn't up to date with CK2.  That is, various updates to CK2 made the old converter not work, and I don't know if they ever released a new one.

Anything that modifies religion in CK2 probably doesn't work with the EU4 converter. But I'm not sure -anything- in CK2 works with the converter now, as the last time I checked it wasn't up to date with CK2.  That is, various updates to CK2 made the old converter not work, and I don't know if they ever released a new one.

Yes with the Ming Update it got out of sync, but this was more of a rhetorical question, wheter or not you modded the possibilte in.

http://www.ckiiwiki.com/EU4_Converter_modding#religion_table.csv

Here is writen how to make it work with the EU4 Converter, but i do not know how difficult it would be to implement and even when it is easy, it probaply is  low priority.

The event doesnt fire for me. Im fully eglible for it. Know why?

Male incubus

piety 9000

religion focus

What am i doing wrong?

I dont see the lilithian secret order in the list.

Are you using Toska's mod? The Lilith secret order is included in his mod, and I didn't want to duplicate (at least not for the initial testing version).

One big change is that the mod now requires Toska's mod

That's a problem, because most of the Toska stuff is stuff that I don't want.  Breeding with a dog, being attacked and raped by my own troops?  By random event?  As a SUCCUBUS?  The hell with THAT.

That's a problem, because most of the Toska stuff is stuff that I don't want.  Breeding with a dog, being attacked and raped by my own troops?  By random event?  As a SUCCUBUS?  The hell with THAT.

Also Toska has Custom Portraits mandatory -- and, speaking for myself, I prefer CKII's portraits.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to separately develop a full system like that, and DW hasn't built one out for the core module yet. Eventually I think that is the plan, but right now I decided to work with what was available.

In the meantime, I would suggest deleting out the parts you don't like. In your case, that's probably the events files in Toska's mod marked as DWT_rape_events and DWTRandom (that is, for anything that isn't toggleable as suggested above).

I don't remember if I did anything to that one - I haven't done an Orthodox playthrough in a while, so when I tested it I probably used a manual event fire. I haven't done much work at all since the last test update, since I've been busy between vacation and being sick, and then getting caught with the latest DLCs of Stellaris and EU4 and the time sinks those create.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please provide thé command who trigger thé évent for orthodox

Its Been 10 years my rulers got thé requirements but thé évent doesnt spawn

You could look it up yourself. Event codes, traits and other things are in txt files in mod folder.

Should be around here: \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\Dark World Beyond Heresy\events

Ugh. I'm currently torn between wanting to remove Yiffic from my game files, and crusading against it as glorious Lilithanists. SEX IS A SACRED GIFT FROM LILITH AND THESE VILE HERETICAL PLAGUEBEARERS HAVE THE NERVE TO BASTARDIZE IT WITH THEIR FILTH

DEUS VULT

Archived