Sprinting with 1-handed items issue

gaunty14

Hello all

I am attempting to troubleshoot an animation problem that I am having, I did a fresh install of Skyrim and I have encountered an issue. All my aniamtions work wonderfully and I am having no problems with them except for 1-handed sprinting.

When I hold an item e.g. a sword in my right hand while sprinting, my left hands starts flailing around like Popeye the Sailor, I don't have a video but I attached two screensots that show the arm when it is extended and when its not. When I hold an item in my left hand while sprinting my character holds the item up infront of her head (see screenshot). Spells are not affected in the same way although the animation is a little off, but it looks considerably better and I can live with it)

This issue only occurs with 1-handed sprinting though, sprinting with no weapon equiped or with a 2-handed weapon, or with two spells equipped is fine and it occurs in the same way regardless of what sprinting animation I have installed. I have no idea what is causing this, I thought it may be a a skeleton issue but surely if that were the case then my game would presumably just crash when I tried to load the save e.g. if you trying running a HDT/TBBP body mesh on an unsuported skeleton.

The only real difference between my old playthorough and this one is that I am experimenting with Enhanced Character Edit instead of Race Menu, I thought this might be somehow responsible but I have ran the game using  only Vanilla character creation and again with Race Menu and the problem persists.

Any ideas?

Thankyou in advance

post-137056-0-39673400-1487800995_thumb.jpg

post-137056-0-21341100-1487800997_thumb.jpg

post-137056-0-84602200-1487800998_thumb.jpg

Archived