The Amazing Magnetic NPCs

Kelinas

I think on a technical level I can understand what's happening here, but I have no idea what I need to do to commit a fix for it...

Ok, so occasionally I have NPCs that try to enter the same exact pixel of each other, most commonly in really busy towns and the area around the Gildergreen in Whiterun in particular. This leads to some occasional problems but mostly with an issue with Dragon's Rising that if you want to see the scene with Irileth and her guards, something like the screenshot below happens and no amount of bumping heads with the NPCs will get them to give up the stuck position.

post-11040-0-40119400-1487705790_thumb.jpg

Is this a known issue with a popular mod, or is this something like Green Water Fix that's so obscure that it's just not well known? I've finally gotten fed up enough to go seeking an answer at least, either way.

Archived