Tips on making a feminine looking male?

I've gotten nearly all the beauty mods on the nexus (hair, eyes, even a younger male face) but I can't seem to perfect my male characters face no matter how long I spend editing it.

So any suggestions in making a male face look "feminine" (aka soft features) heck I'd even take androgynous at this point. I've never been good with the face editors in Bethesda games...

Or if you know of any more mods I should get...let me know.

In my opinion, for a feminine or androgynous male it's better to start with a female char and make them more masculine than the other way around. There are WAY more options for females.

You can design a fairly masculine body in BS and add a 'bulge' in outfit studio. There are mods that add more muscle tone to the female body if you want. Use 'Unique Player' to make sure all women in the game don't end up looking too butch. There's a mod that makes the female voice deeper and mods to switch the female animations to male ones (although I like the female animations just fine.)

You're probably shooting for something inbetween the two screenshots below. Here's the male preset I used to make the first image, obviously pretty easy to make it more feminine in BS if you like.

post-664734-0-79801100-1488043821_thumb.png

post-664734-0-66512100-1488043836_thumb.png

Boy.xml

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2017 at 5:32 PM, Edonedon said:

In my opinion, for a feminine or androgynous male it's better to start with a female char and make them more masculine than the other way around. There are WAY more options for females.

You can design a fairly masculine body in BS and add a 'bulge' in outfit studio. There are mods that add more muscle tone to the female body if you want. Use 'Unique Player' to make sure all women in the game don't end up looking too butch. There's a mod that makes the female voice deeper and mods to switch the female animations to male ones (although I like the female animations just fine.)

You're probably shooting for something inbetween the two screenshots below. Here's the male preset I used to make the first image, obviously pretty easy to make it more feminine in BS if you like.

post-664734-0-79801100-1488043821_thumb.png

post-664734-0-66512100-1488043836_thumb.png

Boy.xml

You can't give them a dick though. Can you? Not like the male dick in EVB anyway.

It does seem really difficult. I've tried making some male anime characters but it never turns out well. I'm guessing OP wanted a similar aim in going for aesthetic beauty but still masculine body. Top tier manga & animes have an exceptional way of balancing both. There's quite a few anime men I'd want to create in Fallout 4 but far too difficult to get anything near an appropriate likeness.

For Starfield when it releases someday I'd probably want to be Goku or Vegeta but it's going to be incredibly difficult to get any kind of likeness. I hope I can gain skills as a modder by then, as since Starfield is supposed to be an interplanetary game the first order of business is probably going to be making Planet Namek if it's possible.

• 2 months later...

Something like this?? Well if someone lurks in this old topic, know that it is possible.
If you observe hands you will notice that character has indeed male body.
All it took was. SHB body with sliders (for that ass and waist), face texture mods, male makeup mod and more detailed face sculpting mod.

dDOvUWQ.png.6efc47066cd9965d6be947bd11d9de56.png

Archived