Anyone have a 3dm forum account?

chrisssj3

What is this retarded shit on 3dm? I registered there but still cannot read topics. Appearently if i heared correclty you need to eartn points? wtf is this bullshit.
Anyone got a working account that can actually read topics etc.?

What is the best way to get a working account?

But how can you reply when you cannot read topics..

Im sure there is good content there... 

i just can read less than level 20 topics now.

you can go to read some no level topics to reply.

CANCT1:

Because some mod cannot find in here. :D

those mods are shit, nothing new, also I removed the swords from that marie on the far right.

CANCT1:

those mods are shit, nothing new, also I removed the swords from that marie on the far right.

ok ok

But this is not the most Moder do?

Haven't seen nothing special there. Only particular clothes removal to reveal boobs. Not much honor - remove some parts.

Delete is not create. LolaG, funnybunny,  huchi001 and saafrats make really nice and laborious stuff for example.

It is not a big deal to create 100 out of 1, to create 1 out of 0 - is a big deal.

Haven't seen nothing special there. Only particular clothes removal to reveal boobs. Not much honor - remove some parts.

Delete is not create. LolaG, funnybunny, huchi001 and saafrats make really nice and laborious stuff for example.

It is not a big deal to create 100 out of 1, to create 1 out of 0 - is a big deal.

huchi001 some mod is come from illusion some game.i play illusion's game and mod many year.so i know and i have she has removal of parts.

Delete is not create. LolaG, funnybunny, huchi001 and saafrats make really nice and laborious stuff for example.

huchi001 some mod is come from illusion some game.i play illusion's game and mod many year.so i know and i have she has removal of parts.

Well huchi makes SO much costumes and a little quickie is excusable for her/him. As for me - I'm tired of nudity "costumes" in 2015 already, it's great wt can have more of usable stuff, like huchi's, lola's or funnybuuny's (yeah I remember all others too, but not much active modders left )

Well huchi makes SO much costumes and a little quickie is excusable for her/him. As for me - I'm tired of nudity "costumes" in 2015 already, it's great wt can have more of usable stuff, like huchi's, lola's or funnybuuny's (yeah I remember all others too, but not much active modders left )

Yes, She is great, I'm grateful for all her share, 

I would like to point out that most of the people here are actually doing the same thing.

If you were out of this range.You can be a game maker. :D

CANCT1:

Im really loving the costumes with partial nudity, (when hit for example or falling)

Or see through/wet or even just (partial) topless.

As for pure nude mods i think i have enough. so im looking for above, and other Cool costumes, I got all the overwatch costumes, and goku for lan lee. 

So with level 20, how many topics can you read there?most of them? 

CANCT1:

Im really loving the costumes with partial nudity, (when hit for example or falling)

Or see through/wet or even just (partial) topless.

As for pure nude mods i think i have enough. so im looking for above, and other Cool costumes, I got all the overwatch costumes, and goku for lan lee. 

So with level 20, how many topics can you read there?most of them? 

I was registered in 2008. I'm not sure how much the rules have changed now.

because get points per week is limited. I remember about less than month to rise to my level.

In my case i need 16 points to be level up and get level 20 premission.

After research, from 15 to 20 level need 30 points.

So, This should be done on one day.

Points rule: (maximum number of rewards during a cycle)
Sign in: 1
Subscribe: 3
Comments: 40
Was commented on: 20
Initiate sharing: 3
Send a short message: unlimited
Post Reply: unlimited
Posted by: unlimited

Archived