Can you use mods with original game?

chrisssj3

I bought it on Steam recently and autolink seems to work fine for me. I have to assume only I can see the custom costumes I'm using and my opponent just sees the regular costume for whatever slot I used.

I also get into online matches surprisingly frequently, but not through matchmaking, just by playing a single player mode with throwdowns enabled.

That´s what I experienced too.

I think you should differentiate between a hacked or cracked game which is an infringement on copyright and one with added content. I have been playing an intensely modded Skyrim game without any problems because the base still is the original, legitimately bought game.

I bought it on Steam recently and autolink seems to work fine for me. I have to assume only I can see the custom costumes I'm using and my opponent just sees the regular costume for whatever slot I used.

I also get into online matches surprisingly frequently, but not through matchmaking, just by playing a single player mode with throwdowns enabled.

There is online in singplayer with "throwdown"? never knew this

Is matcmaking still played..? or is it dead? Are there cheaters ? etc,,

Archived