Skyrim ENB GUI Stopped Working!

allsunday

So my ENB GUI that I bring up in-game with shift+enter hasn't been working for a week now.  I can't expand any of the parameters but if I click fast enough sometimes I can change a few exposed values.  All of the answers I've found online point to the enbhelper.dll or the AMD Raptr program as the culprits but I've already tried those, not to mention I don't have AMD and I actually have 980ti's in SLI.

I use Fraps to record and take screenshots but I that's also disabled.  I also have Open Broadcast Studio but it's disabled too.  Only other graphics card software I can think of is Nvidia Share installed with the latest GeForce drivers but I can't be the only person in the world with this problem.

I've also tried un-installing my ENBs, installing other ENBs, taking out all files from my Skyrim directory (except the Data folder) and verifying the cache with Steam but that doesn't work either.  

Does anyone know any other probable sources that can cause conflict with an ENB's GUI?

Last thing I remember doing a couple days before this happened was to install Reshade_Setup_3.0.6.exe on my Skyrim game but I can't see how that would effect the game seeing as how I got rid of all those files several times trying to fix this problem.

Archived