Animation Misalignment

So I've now got all of my animations working properly with an erect penis for my character too. It's nice. The problem I'm currently having is that when the animations start, one character is a little bit higher than they should be. When I have a follower on her knees giving me a bj, she is stroking and sucking the air right above my penis. Or if my character is standing over the NPC and they are on their back, his penis his not inside of her, but going in and out over her stomach area. So everything is slightly off. Not by a lot, but enough to where there is no actual penetration.

Now, I've read about the hot keys and pressing the k, the l, the ; key, and the ' keys. I've also read about pressing [ and U for moving the camera around. I've also read about pressing shift + page up/down. None of these are working. Once my animation starts, all I can do is move the camera around and zoom in and out. Sometimes I can't even do that. 

Now I'm using the Special Edition and I understand the SKSE64 or whatever it is called is not out yet but is being made and should be out around March or so. All those hotkey suggestions I talked about above were for the old edition. Is there something I need to press when the animations begin to get the hot keys to function properly? If so, what do I need to press to move my characters up, down, back, and forth, to get them in the right position? And then which of the keys above actually work, once I hit the correct hot key to initiate the change in animation positions?

Any help with this would be great. Other than this problem, everything else looks gorgeous and is working great.

Archived