RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

the reason alien frame work is disabled is because the mod author wrote the mod in a way that it messes up things alein framework does. if u read back far enough in the CP thread u will read how he did it that way cause he dont want to indulge people in their fantises about furris. thats his near exact words.

far as a freind told me the only thing that needs to be did is everything pushed to hugs handling instead of detours. siince it uses detours the last detour will alwsays overwrite any others that do same thing.

could you do this and post it becouse I have no idea what your saying....

if you download the pack Semigimp was kind enough to share on the other page, these 3 mods will work together, and a comfort prisoner woman can get pregnant, the custom script for pregnancy (looks like a copy past job replacing C&P lovemaking with rapin) won't distinguish between a male human and an animal human and both can get the pawn pregnant, after the rape check your dev console and it will actually flag up if impregnation was successful or not (only works for rapin, C&P doesn't check and dump to dev console its result), you can then check by saving, finding the character in the save file, and it'll record the farther, child will always be human though. Seems to throw up an error on monster girls at least where they can actually get a human pregnancy, haven't ran them to term as it seems to bug out human human pregnancies and no-one will get knocked up after that, save editting can remove the hdiff from the monstergirls if it messes with your save.

Not a programmer just messing with the code, but monstergirls might get knocked up as their classed as tool users (?) in order to allow them to do dumb labor, but that brings up the question why I have a colonist knocked up by a thrumbo in my current game, perhaps advanced intelligence is enough, or it only checked for tooluser on the mother.

the reason alien frame work is disabled is because the mod author wrote the mod in a way that it messes up things alein framework does. if u read back far enough in the CP thread u will read how he did it that way cause he dont want to indulge people in their fantises about furris. thats his near exact words.

far as a freind told me the only thing that needs to be did is everything pushed to hugs handling instead of detours. siince it uses detours the last detour will alwsays overwrite any others that do same thing.

could you do this and post it becouse I have no idea what your saying....

u use this to detour and such without conflicts.

CP dont rely use either hugs or harmony much yet. if he will go full use of its detours then 99% of the conflicts it has will go away.

I just pulled the git and I don't see my changes.

where's the new dicks and tight vagina?

I'm not seeing any further activity on that github after the first day post.

Also, I don't see a pull request for these changes (Tutorial on forking and pull requests.)

You're welcome to use my fork if that one becomes inactive. Or post your own.

There's no central repository, that would just cause ownership issues.

Say, has there been any progress in (or attempt at, even) removing the restriction from colonists on incest? It's confusing to me, somehow, that Rimworld technically allows related characters to be in a relationship and even be married with each other, especially using Prepare Carefully, and even gives other colonists a negative opinion of such ones titled "incestuous", but they don't appear capable of having sex. Even with RJW incestuous colonists end up just building sexual frustration indefinitely, as they don't even seem to want to masturbate when their spouse is around...

Keep up the good work, by the way; I'm fairly curious to see where this is going.

Also, I don't see a pull request for these changes (Tutorial on forking and pull requests.)

My laptop has issues with Github...which is why I posted the files directly here after the github was announced

if you download the pack Semigimp was kind enough to share on the other page, these 3 mods will work together, and a comfort prisoner woman can get pregnant, the custom script for pregnancy (looks like a copy past job replacing C&P lovemaking with rapin) won't distinguish between a male human and an animal human and both can get the pawn pregnant, after the rape check your dev console and it will actually flag up if impregnation was successful or not (only works for rapin, C&P doesn't check and dump to dev console its result), you can then check by saving, finding the character in the save file, and it'll record the farther, child will always be human though. Seems to throw up an error on monster girls at least where they can actually get a human pregnancy, haven't ran them to term as it seems to bug out human human pregnancies and no-one will get knocked up after that, save editting can remove the hdiff from the monstergirls if it messes with your save.

Not a programmer just messing with the code, but monstergirls might get knocked up as their classed as tool users (?) in order to allow them to do dumb labor, but that brings up the question why I have a colonist knocked up by a thrumbo in my current game, perhaps advanced intelligence is enough, or it only checked for tooluser on the mother.

Human + monstergil..should the offspring be human or monestergil? Or more intlligent monstergirl?

Say, has there been any progress in (or attempt at, even) removing the restriction from colonists on incest? It's confusing to me, somehow, that Rimworld technically allows related characters to be in a relationship and even be married with each other, especially using Prepare Carefully, and even gives other colonists a negative opinion of such ones titled "incestuous", but they don't appear capable of having sex. Even with RJW incestuous colonists end up just building sexual frustration indefinitely, as they don't even seem to want to masturbate when their spouse is around...

Keep up the good work, by the way; I'm fairly curious to see where this is going.

I'm interested in this too. My colonies almost always start with some family love set by Prepare Carefully, but I never see them have sex, and they always have the sex need debuff. They just end up fapping next to each other.

Confusingly, my most recent colony has had one child born of incest, plus a miscarriage and one pregnancy in progress that were both probably incestuous too. Despite never once having seen them have sex, the mother's brother-husband is indeed the father according to the child's social tab, and he was the only male (human or otherwise) in the colony at the time of conception.

My laptop has issues with Github...which is why I posted the files directly here after the github was announced

Human + monstergil..should the offspring be human or monestergil? Or more intlligent monstergirl?

Ok, merged your updated genitalia code into my fork. Release can be found here

Human + Monstergirl

Maybe make new species of monstergirl half-lings.

• Human + Forest Fairy ==> Half-elf
  • Half-elf + Half-elf ==> Elf

Half-elves could be intelligent forest animals, and full elves could be pawns

personally I think monstergirls are the half breed between animals and humans as it is, they are after all incapable of being directly controlled like animals but able to do a lot of human tasks, so human monstergirl interspecies should just pop out another monstergirl, or maybe have a chance of being human enough to be a full pawn with bonus stats?

Got my Thrumbo/Human pregnancy to term yesterday btw, C&P bugged out and while I had the birthing operation nothing popped out :( bit disappointing was hoping it wouldn't parse the farther for the child's stats, it was even a twin pregnancy as I was hoping for, dev mode got me my human and Thrumbo twins though, just used the dev command give birth and spawned a thrumbogirl which I save edited to have the same age :D 

Doesn't really belong in this topic so I apologise in advance but does anyone know of a mod to disable friendly fire? I spend more time patching up or burying colonists killed by other colonists than I do from anything else. I keep them separate in lines behind pillars but when the enemy gets to melee range they do more damage to each other than whatever's attacking me. I'm considering going melee full stop except for my hunters.

Human + Monstergirl

Maybe make new species of monstergirl half-lings.

• Human + Forest Fairy ==> Half-elf
  • Half-elf + Half-elf ==> Elf

Half-elves could be intelligent forest animals, and full elves could be pawns

Thrumbogirl + Human ==> Halfling

Halfling + Halfling ==> Dwarf

Since the author of Children & Pregnancy is hostile to RJW, having his own soapbox of ethics to declare as the law of the land, perhaps it would be best to develop separate sexual and reproductive aspects for this mod.

Pawn lifespan

Pawns don't live on a scale of years from 0 ~ 100; they live across a span of just arrived to gone, and that time window is quite a bit shorter.

Pawns currently fall from the sky, and arrive as other potential recruits. That is the competition that breeding faces.

So I'd like to see pawn growth rate re-calibrated to game play.

To avoid scouring this thread could someone answer:

A: is the github DL the most update to date version of this mod?

B: is this mod compatible with prepare carefully and EPOE? If the list is shorter what most is this INcompatable with?

Thanks

I use both prepare carefully and EPOE (and A Dog Said...) and haven't seemed to have any problems so far.

true, it's always bugged me that the primer states that pretty much all humans have been gene modded especially to live longer, yet they hit middle age at the same time as modern humans, surely if we've gene modded ourselves, we'd live longer, have a shorter vulnerable period when we can't do anything ourselves (given our bad and well establish history of nuking ourselves back to the stoneage, multiple times on multiple worlds), and a longer childhood to learn all the new future tech in.

And aren't Thrumbo's and Thrumbogirls both bigger then humans, why would they make a dwarf? A dwarf Thumbo maybe, not a dwarf human though.

AngleWyrm, your build seems to be spawning STDs even with it disabled in config...

Do you have a link to a build that doesn't do that?

Something for the conspicuously absent to chew on

Imp + Human = Half-orc

Half-orc + half-orc = orc

orc + human = troll

I've just committed a bunch of changes to github.  Some refactoring/cleanup as well as more body parts (titties and asses yay!) and surgery options to go with them.  AngleWyrm's texture updates have been pulled into the master branch as well.  I've started adding social interactions to go along with the jobs so entries will show up in the pawn's social log.  Right now there's only one (and it doesn't exactly match the action) but now that I've figured out how to do it I can add more later.

Everything seems to work for me (including impregnation), though I'm building Harmony, C&P, MonsterGirls_1.0, and Hospitality locally.  The new version *might* work with existing saves as it tries to add the new body parts independently but I wouldn't count on it.

Here are my locally built versions of C&P, MonsterGirls_1.0, and RJW:   Mods_20170708.7z

If you are using Hospitality and get weird errors, you may want to use this version of the assembly:  Hospitality.7z  (also, make sure you delete any .pdb files you see in the assembly directory of the mods.  not sure why but they seem to crash rimworld early)

I'm using the following mods while testing:

HugsLib
EdB Prepare Carefully
Allow Tool
Hospitality
Organized Research Tab
Wildlife Tab
Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.2D
RimJobWorld
Harvest Everything!
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
A Dog Said...
Annoyance Remover v0.1
Monstergirls+
AnimalCollabProj
More vanilla factions
More Trade Ships
Haul to Stack
Stack Merger
[SS]AdvBody
Roof Support A17
Camera+

The A16 CowGirl mod had baby cowgirls so I'm thinking it might be possible to see how that was done and try to implement generic animal pregnancy (probably based on the mother).  The configuration and code needs more refactoring to separate the prisoners/animals/bondage/STDs/etc into different areas to reduce clutter and improve configurability.

I just finished some translate to Chinese Traditional.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y45jsr4d9xoa9oq/RJW_CHT.zip 

Can anyone help upload to github.com?

I've downloaded your changes and will upload them to github.

@DemoniacAnahka try disable the "get stds from cum on the floor" in the options > mod settings in game. Fixed for me.

Can someone make a patch for the C&P work with this mod? (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945803165)

This mode make the hats dont remove hair, but with c&p everyone goes bald again with hats =/

As someone pointed out in another post, the way C&P detours core methods often makes it incompatible with mods that need to change how things are drawn.  If the author doesn't start using Harmony it might be best to just fork the mod (or incorporate it into something like RJW) and fix it once rather than trying to maintain a patch for each new version.

Everything should be in the master branch now.  Sorry for the delay, got seduced by the outside for a bit there.

If anyone feels up to it, I need textures for breast and ass parts that have been harvested.  Right now i'm just using the vagina texture but it would be nice to have something different for breasts and anuses that still uses the same color scheme (regular, hydraulic, and bionic).

Here are some images of what the current penis and vagina item textures look like.

regular penis:  post-222642-0-40559500-1499500854.png

bionic penis:  post-222642-0-63200800-1499500864.png

hydraulic vagina:  post-222642-0-02391400-1499500883.png

If anyone feels up to it, I need textures for breast and ass parts that have been harvested.  Right now i'm just using the vagina texture but it would be nice to have something different for breasts and anuses that still uses the same color scheme (regular, hydraulic, and bionic).

Here are some images of what the current penis and vagina item textures look like.

regular penis:  attachicon.gifpenis.png

bionic penis:  attachicon.gifbionic_penis.png

hydraulic vagina:  attachicon.gifhydraulic_vagina.png

here is little bit of my art

hope you will like it

anus, breast and butt

post-1898269-0-34292200-1499505548.png

post-1898269-0-11665500-1499505549.png

post-1898269-0-10145700-1499505550.png

I've just committed a bunch of changes to github.  Some refactoring/cleanup as well as more body parts (titties and asses yay!) and surgery options to go with them.  AngleWyrm's texture updates have been pulled into the master branch as well.  I've started adding social interactions to go along with the jobs so entries will show up in the pawn's social log.  Right now there's only one (and it doesn't exactly match the action) but now that I've figured out how to do it I can add more later.

Everything seems to work for me (including impregnation), though I'm building Harmony, C&P, MonsterGirls_1.0, and Hospitality locally.  The new version *might* work with existing saves as it tries to add the new body parts independently but I wouldn't count on it.

Here are my locally built versions of C&P, MonsterGirls_1.0, and RJW:   attachicon.gifMods_20170708.7z

No surgery in Recipes_Surgery.xml to attach HydraulicAnus,HydraulicBreasts,BionicAnus,BionicBreasts,LargeBreasts,SmallBreasts & HugeBreasts?

Also can't install new surgery additions and prisoners also getting stole some loving debuff. Males are getting breasts destroyed damage as a possible injury. Female animals can also get breasts destroyed/cut off.