Reverting tp 1.09h for beach paradise Mod

Alli72

I recently got DOA5 and looked to mod it and loved the look of the beach paradise mod.  But, the newest version is 1.09A not 109h...and it causes the one error "Failed to recognize game executable: mod loader disabled"  Is there a way to roll it back to 1.09h so mod will work properly or we waiting for mod to update to 1.09A to fix this issue?

I had just bought it and it downloaded as the latest version.  I never had 1.09h.

Edit:  If you mean did I back up the main game before applying the beach paradise mod.  The answer is no.  I have no saved games as I have yet to play it much beyond using tutorials to learn combat system and figured I could re-download it , if needed, as my download speed is rather fast, takes me about several minutes to download 30gb + games

I had just bought it and it downloaded as the latest version.  I never had 1.09h.

Edit:  If you mean did I back up the main game before applying the beach paradise mod.  The answer is no.  I have no saved games as I have yet to play it much beyond using tutorials to learn combat system and figured I could re-download it , if needed, as my download speed is rather fast, takes me about several minutes to download 30gb + games

I've PMed you a possible solution.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently got DOA5 and looked to mod it and loved the look of the beach paradise mod.  But, the newest version is 1.09A not 109h...and it causes the one error "Failed to recognize game executable: mod loader disabled"  Is there a way to roll it back to 1.09h so mod will work properly or we waiting for mod to update to 1.09A to fix this issue?

You need to update or disable Link Reshuffle

Archived