[REQ]armbinder for any animation

Sorry for my bad English first.

Everyone knows the DDI\DDA\DDE, and Everyone knows the armbinder,It's an awesome BDSM equip. But,there is a problem with it. when you play an un-armbinder animation,arms and shoulder get bugged. So,could someone makes this kind of equipment to Solve the problem:this equipment Contains "arms and shoulder which allready right in the armbinder + armbinder itself",and the equipment makes player's real arm\hands Invisible. So, when you play any sex animation it will Look like the real armbinder BDSM animation,how wonderful will it be!

the only other time I've seen this kind of system implemented is in those old 3D custom girl games and some MMD videos where the armbinder position overrides all other animations regarding hands and shoulder and in turn blends it with whatever ongoing animation the rest of the body is doing. I am also hoping something  like this would be possible for the current armbinders. That would be like having an armbinder version of all existing animations without having to tediously recreating all of them.
Iv always wanted to see a dance animation done with character wearing an armbinder or in any other DD restraint position

Archived