load order trouble

Hey, guys. I was wondering if someone could tell me if this load order is put in the right place. I already used loot on it but it doesn't feel right the way it puts things in order. So i was hoping if someone could check it for me just to see if i did good. Note that the load order i send here is the one i organized before using loot because i feel it is still the right one.

Also as a quick reference (for the esp's), i put all the least heavy and less overhaulish mods at the top like racemenu, SOS and graphical stuff like saturation booster and so on. The mod was reserved for npc's and the latter part is mainly reserved for sexlab mods like apropos and aroused and ofcourse deadlast is alternate beginnings.

for the esm's i put all comsetic mods firste and (atleast that was the plan) then i put all the sexlab mods after that.

Another note i haven't ctd...yet so was hoping to be better safe than sorry.

edit: ok, i posted a new load order that looks a bit better now (i think).

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-01-25T16-49-39.txt

Archived