Chaurus size problem durring sex animation.

It's a problem with the various Chaurus races the game uses and how they're all scaled differently. SexLab can't seem to handle it properly and I believe Ashal has looked into it but will not go through with a potential fix.

Just type 'setscale 1' on the Chaurus in console and it'll align fine.

This is almost useless. Scaling only works for the duration of a single stage and there are several during animations.

tip: if you press the up arrow on your keyboard when in the console it will re-enter the last thing you typed in it.

@Ed86

I guess i know where to put it but what does it do bro? :)

erm....fixes problem for creatures?

ive tried with spider, bears & horses and it looked okay

Thanks but there seems to be a problem, the game will crash on startup if i do add that file into script folder

@Ed86

I guess i know where to put it but what does it do bro? :)

erm....fixes problem for creatures?

ive tried with spider, bears & horses and it looked okay

Thanks but there seems to be a problem, the game will crash on startup if i do add that file into script folder

well you have problems with you mods, ive just tried and everything works fine, dogs & spiders resize, i saved restarted game few times, 0 problems

Small Chaurus = default setscale 0.65*

Chaurus Reaper = default setscale 1.00

Small Chaurus to Chaurus Reaper = in untested theory setscale 1.54 to 1.69 depending on player/npc height (1.00 to 1.10)

Chaurus Reaper to Small Chaurus = setscale 0.65 to 0.72 depending on player/npc height (1.00 to 1.10)

* the Small Chaurus setscale is 0.65 but the game reads the default setscale as 1.00 in game, so entering setscale 1 in the console will equal 0.65 (at least that's what it did when i was testing it on small dragons to make them normal sized)

Probably the only way to fix this is to make esp and set all chaurus and spiders to 1 scale, but that would probably break animations, since chaurus has to be 0.65 scale and spiders around 1.2 scale for animations to match and you would need even actors options which TS dont want

For science i even disabled SetScale in sexlab scripts but, actors still were scaling when animation started....

well i wasted 6 hours trying to figure out how to scale creatures  and... well you better get used to even actor heights

thanks alot for trying to help bro! it seems ur right, even this new updated version still wont stop them from being bigger than animation required size

• 1 month later...

I've had the same problem.. female khajiit PC and khayla. both should be at scale 0.95 by default. Start scene khayla has a growth spurt to the scale of 1.0 Also happens when I mplay as altmer at the scale of 1.08 the other altmer's i encounter decide to shrink to scale 1.0 on scene start. Happens with wolves, elk, deer, etc etc.. Actually it happens with anything where the default is not 1.0.

Update: Tried your fix and it worked, no rescaling, but crashing instead. The startup crash fix works but it seems to only prevent scaling on the player.

Archived