Strange CTD for both F4 and SSE

Ever since I updated my AMD drivers & settings both F4 and SSE crash before the main menu. My radeon settings crash as well. All other games work. Do I need an old version or something? Strange. 

CTD cause is a file could be 1 maybe 2 in your mod 

find a CTD point...

save......

remove 1 file from mod or a mod if you have lots

load.... if  CTD replace file and on to next repeat

a CTD is usually file related this could be incorrectly saved format or just a bad file there is a list of CTD files somewhere i forget but in that case some people said others had /have modded that file etc and been fine in that case it would of been incorrectly saved. 

i personally have just patch one of my mod files and boy did it take a long time to find the culprit GL in your quest

yea seems weird that you are having in both(games) as for windows 10 i would not recommend it what this does is it increases load times due to the bigger operating system (more to load in the background) i personally have an amd cpu and the difference between overclocks alone is 1ghz in windows 10 i get only a 5.3ghz overclock where as the smaller OS of windows 7 i can push this all the way to 6.3ghz over clock.

would you honestly put your life support machine on windows 10? or would you put your life support machine on windows 7?

i can guarantee you would be dead within a week on a windows 10 life support machine due to stability issues within this OS (its new) and by no means any better than windows 8-8.1

personally most hospitals run the ever so stable windows 2000 still or xp as its formally known and its for a reason. its probs one of the most stable OS out from that era and does not require much background resources the only issue is that is zero people now support windows xp or create .exe for it

Archived