FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

@bumex are you aware that a lot of the outfits are missing the 7B and muscle sliders in bodyslide.

I am aware. Updated my BodySlide about halfway through this project. Didn't go back to add those sliders to the old outfits since many had special zap sliders. If you want those sliders for one in particular just load the SkyBody.osp in outfit studio as a reference and then conform all. Should work for most cases.

Anyone care to help me beta test this before I put it up on the nexus?

It's a port of newmiller's chain bikini, heels, and stockings. Got permission from the author.

First build the CBBikini and CBHeels&Stockings outfits in bodyslide.

In game,the base outfits are craftable at the chem station. 

The outfit colors can be modded at the armor workbench. There's TONS of color options.

Just finished it so there are probably bugs to iron out. Not sure I got all the color names correct.

Anyone care to try it out? Screenshots would be a plus. Will need some to put on the nexus later.

Edit: attachment in post below.

It's a port of newmiller's chain bikini, heels, and stockings. Got permission from the author.

The outfit colors can be modded at the armor workbench. There's TONS of color options.

Just finished it so there are probably bugs to iron out. Not sure I got all the color names correct.

Anyone care to try it out? Screenshots would be a plus. Will need some to put on the nexus later.

attachicon.gifChainBikiniHeels&Stockings.7z

Alright, I downloaded it and tested it. The bikini looks good:

post-13956-0-83225200-1488797542_thumb.jpg

But the heels don't.

post-13956-0-83225200-1488797542_thumb.jpg

post-13956-0-97248000-1488797570_thumb.jpg

post-13956-0-93135400-1488797571_thumb.jpg

post-13956-0-80574500-1488797572_thumb.jpg

post-13956-0-80037600-1488797573_thumb.jpg

Alright, I downloaded it and tested it. The bikini looks good:
20170306114558_1.jpg

But the heels don't.
20170306114558_1.jpg
20170306114620_1.jpg
20170306114622_1.jpg
20170306114637_1.jpg
20170306114653_1.jpg

Thanks. I believe I uploaded the wrong material files for the heels. I'll look.

The ankle clipping is a bone weighting issue. I'll look at that today some time.

Does the color swapping functionality work at the armor workbench on your end?

Edit: Update below.

Hi 

Bumex did some testing  using CBBE Curvy preset 

Had a issue with the chem station freezing after creation of the items i could not exit it .I had to use the console in the end to get the items. (You could Try Adding World Model to the armor ? Think that may fix chem lab ) The bodyslide files don't contain the 1 piece bikini suit 

Creating color variations  at the armor bench worked fine no issues with the ones i tried (There is So Many  :D )  ,The High Heels looks much better with fix.  There is a lot of clipping on the stockings to the high heels just a zap mask issue i think  

temp pics removed

Great Work

Hope that helps

optical                                                    Edit :: I tried adding world model to the esp  That did fix the chem station freezing up  :D

Hi 

Bumex did some testing  using CBBE Curvy preset 

Had a issue with the chem station freezing after creation of the items i could not exit it .I had to use the console in the end to get the items. (You could Try Adding World Model to the armor ? Think that may fix chem lab ) The bodyslide files don't contain the 1 piece bikini suit 

Creating color variations  at the armor bench worked fine no issues with the ones i tried (There is So Many  :D )  ,The High Heels looks much better with fix.  There is a lot of clipping on the stockings to the high heels just a zap mask issue i think  Here is some pictures of the test  

32902922520_068c065b32.jpgFallout4 2017-03-06 14-14-44 by optical-1967, on Flickr

33130409672_c5fcf5c860.jpgFallout4 2017-03-06 14-22-48 by optical-1967, on Flickr

32902971710_3fb6244326.jpgFallout4 2017-03-06 14-20-18 by optical-1967, on Flickr

32902988020_3bb08b7b06.jpgFallout4 2017-03-06 14-21-06 by optical-1967, on Flickr

32471221683_e9a7e30c2d.jpgFallout4 2017-03-06 14-17-47 by optical-1967, on Flickr

Great Work

Hope that helps

optical                                                    Edit :: I tried adding world model to the esp  That did fix the chem station freezing up  :D

Thanks this was very helpful!

Fixed the world models and chemlab freeze. Although I had no success with making custom world models. I believe it requires a 3DS Max plugin to get working. For now it will just use the vault suit.

In bodyslide, the bikinitop and bottom are separate. No need for a combined one in bodyslide. There is a combined option in the .esp and in game.

Fixed the stocking clipping except some occasional clipping in a full run around the knees.

Couldn't zap out the legs for this since many stockings are transparent. Increasing the vertex count of the stockings with blender helped.

Fixed where the lace stockings and mesh stockings were reversed.

Anyway, here is the updated version! Extract and paste contents into data folder and overwrite when prompted or install with mod manager. Rebuild the bodyslide files since the meshes have been updated.

For those just now seeing this. Build CBBikiniTop & Bottom, CBGloves, and CBHeels&Stockings in BodySlide.

I also added in Cherry's Body Physics options. Build those from bodyslide instead if you wish.

Craft at chemstation. Alter colors at armor workbench.

ChainBikiniHeels&Stockings.7z

@bumex are you aware that a lot of the outfits are missing the 7B and muscle sliders in bodyslide.

I am aware. Updated my BodySlide about halfway through this project. Didn't go back to add those sliders to the old outfits since many had special zap sliders. If you want those sliders for one in particular just load the SkyBody.osp in outfit studio as a reference and then conform all. Should work for most cases.

This is why batch build failed for most of the set :(

That's odd. I just tested a custom preset that uses those extra sliders and batch built. Bodyslide just skipped those sliders and applied what it could. All outfits were built successfully.

Is your body slide up to date?

i have testet some colors and variants , works fine no issues for me

thx

for the world models , you can make the files in bodyslide flat , but i dont know how to export this , in nifskope the go-files have no bones

Thanks for the report back. Much appreciated.

I tried creating them in outfit studio first but they just hovered in the air and weren't functional.

Oh well, not too worried about it. But thanks!

That's odd. I just tested a custom preset that uses those extra sliders and batch built. Bodyslide just skipped those sliders and applied what it could. All outfits were built successfully.

Is your body slide up to date?

What I mean is that most of the outfits aren't showing the right body after a batch build.

I can't modify the colors at all with the armor workbench.

I don't think you're supposed to be able to

Well it is supposed to. The best part of the mod is that there are tons of color options to mix and match!

First you have to craft the items at the chem bench. When it's in your inventory or even while you're wearing it you can mod it at the armor bench.

Try to manually install the latest file I uploaded. Extract then paste into the data folder.

Then load an earlier save from before you installed the mod.

Supposed to look like this. What does yours look like?

post-1381747-0-47869000-1488849290_thumb.png

Well it is supposed to. The best part of the mod is that there are tons of color options to mix and match!

First you have to craft the items at the chem bench. When it's in your inventory or even while you're wearing it you can mod it at the armor bench.

Try to manually install the latest file I uploaded. Extract then paste into the data folder.

attachicon.gifScreenShot220.png

Here is the newest link again

Sorry I thought he meant the other outfits, I am dumb

This pack is really nice, would this pack work the other way too like if I just install this in Skyrim instead?

This outfit is a port from a skyrim outfit

Here is the original skyrim version  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70477/?   ;)

I believe he is referring to the Sky Conversions pack.

If so, the SkyConversions will only work for Fallout 4. But they are all originally available for Skyrim separately

Hi bumex 

FeedBack

Chem station is Working great with the world models  :D

Everything i tried to make worked color swaps stocking to fishnet   :D

Clipping was so much better even in a twisting pose  :D

33151170722_1efb6339a8.jpgFallout4 2017-03-07 16-02-56 by optical-1967, on Flickr

33266125426_e600a7eed0.jpgFallout4 2017-03-07 16-02-35 by optical-1967, on Flickr

32924155820_2ee0718379.jpgFallout4 2017-03-07 16-01-19 by optical-1967, on Flickr

33151191922_9791ddc208.jpgFallout4 2017-03-07 16-01-03 by optical-1967, on Flickr

32924133600_7a44251073.jpgFallout4 2017-03-07 15-51-23 by optical-1967, on Flickr

33178788141_cb1876f29d.jpg20170307154924_1 by optical-1967, on Flickr

Great work

cheers 

Optical

Thanks so much for this!

Went ahead and published it on the nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510/?

post-1381747-0-54990100-1488910526_thumb.jpg

Great work :)

You taking a well earned break for a bit now? :P

I might just! Time to do stop modding and just do another play through maybe?

Who am I kidding. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon!

Great work :)

You taking a well earned break for a bit now? :P

I might just! Time to do stop modding and just do another play through maybe?

Who am I kidding. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon!

This is literally me right now. Haven't done a decent playthrough in weeks because of mod upkeep and production. But it's kind of an addiction making and troubleshooting mods. I only started modding last month and the learning experience has been so fun! I'm not even a computer science major or anything. Just a simple nurse

attachicon.gifScreenShot220.png

Well there are no options to choose from. The box is just empty.

It's probably some other mod causing the issue, I imagine.