Re-upload of Angels in Skyrim

Bullw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you upload his Evening Star mod? That got set to hidden as well.

Check out my sig, it got the file there, look for evening star.

hey, ummm.. I don't know how to navigate this site too well as of yet but what is your "sig" that you mentioned to find the evening star.  I've been looking for a while now and can't seem to find it anywhere and you seem like a possible lead, so any help would be great.  I mean I checked ur profile, googled your screen name, then screen name with evening star, and couldn't find anything.

hey, ummm.. I don't know how to navigate this site too well as of yet but what is your "sig" that you mentioned to find the evening star.  I've been looking for a while now and can't seem to find it anywhere and you seem like a possible lead, so any help would be great.  I mean I checked ur profile, googled your screen name, then screen name with evening star, and couldn't find anything.

https://mega.co.nz/#!c0FTWIxC!G-I5mlbm3kvy8cu1fdWRQENjt3kBe4ZR3U5N5CwdKO4

https://mega.co.nz/#!c0FTWIxC!G-I5mlbm3kvy8cu1fdWRQENjt3kBe4ZR3U5N5CwdKO4

Thanks you're awesome!!!   :D

Archived