Saves not showing up

E_Nigma

I'm having an issue where all the saves under a character arent showing up when i click on her name, they show up under all saves and they load fine but somewhere along the way about 8 hours of saves got removes from my character and my most recent games dont save under the character. Is there a way to get it to save under the right caharacter slot again?

I'm having an issue where all the saves under a character arent showing up when i click on her name, they show up under all saves and they load fine but somewhere along the way about 8 hours of saves got removes from my character and my most recent games dont save under the character. Is there a way to get it to save under the right caharacter slot again?

If you're ingame loading, you're suppose to press "Select character" button to load other saves. Unless you saying your saves been corrupted. 

You have steam cloudsave enabled?

If you're ingame loading, you're suppose to press "Select character" button to load other saves. Unless you saying your saves been corrupted. 

yes i have steam saves enabled, im saying the saves for my current character only appear when i click show all saves and not under the actual character saves screen

yes i have steam saves enabled, im saying the saves for my current character only appear when i click show all saves and not under the actual character saves screen

That's intended by bethesda if I remember right.

Especially if you are using survival mode.

Archived