Tentacles!

Good Evening(or morning) my fellow loverslab members! I come to you with a request, a request for you to help this poor soul in his quest of filling cyrodil with carnal danger! But not just any sort of sex is necessary, no, for I have am a man who requires something new every now and then! Getting down to the business.

Gentlemen, I require something simple. Tentacles. Tentacle rape is my favourite fantasy. I love depictions of women and men in the throws of it, as much as I love imagining it brought down upon myself.

Estrus Mod is rather.. lack luster, first the "tentacles" are crab like arms with orange tongues or brushes at their ends. a reskin of them would be nice. Second, the voices... Its... hard to.. enjoy such voices. (IKU! IICHAA! NANI!) Now the standard voice during sex from Lovers from PK? By the gods its so exquisite! Shall someone please aid me in changing the voice of Estrus into the Lovers with PK standard voice?

Additionally, is there other mods that add tentacles? I know and acquired the Furo Bath tentacle rape mod, I love it. But its kinda annoying I have to go into oblivion to get it, any mod that adds oblivion land mines outside of oblivion? console commands perhaps?

Thank you in advance.

The problem is animating tentacles in such a way that we've seen in hentai would be extremely difficult. It would require a really good animator to do that.

There is a "tentacle monster" for lovers creatures which is basically this female humanoid with some interesting "armor" and 4 tentacles on her back. She uses her tentacles when she is raping someone. It's hard to describe though. That's sadly the only other mod that has tentacles in it. Although I've heard that you can rape someone while there getting raped by one of those creatures in estrus when you crouch and use the spell.

Hope this helps.

The problem is animating tentacles in such a way that we've seen in hentai would be extremely difficult. It would require a really good animator to do that.

There is a "tentacle monster" for lovers creatures which is basically this female humanoid with some interesting "armor" and 4 tentacles on her back. She uses her tentacles when she is raping someone. It's hard to describe though. That's sadly the only other mod that has tentacles in it. Although I've heard that you can rape someone while there getting raped by one of those creatures in estrus when you crouch and use the spell.

Hope this helps.

There is a "tentacle monster" for lovers creatures which is basically this female humanoid with some interesting "armor" and 4 tentacles on her back. She uses her tentacles when she is raping someone.

I've summoned her a few times, But she's never used her tentacles on me..just her penis o.o

^ same here. Every single time, she just uses the futa-penis and regular lovers animations. Oh and wandering around here i found some sort of mod that causes you to get raped by tentacles if you harvest flora? sadly it didnt work : /

^ same here. Every single time' date=' she just uses the futa-penis and regular lovers animations. Oh and wandering around here i found some sort of mod that causes you to get raped by tentacles if you harvest flora? sadly it didnt work : /

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure you need to have Estrus installed to use that mod.

Guest Donkey

make sure you have animation named 303 and ini 303 in your folder there was an older of lovers creatures witch was missing animation number 303. but the rape animation plays only if you rape the tentacle female. Then she will use the grab animation on you.

There is an English alternate voice for Estrus but you have to use the search function on nexus to find it.

yes I have acquired the english voice files and they are okay I guess. @Monica, yeah I had estrus installed, still I could harvest flora everywhere and still not get raped. The only ones that seemed to work where the oblivion plant mods (the flower that releases yellow pollen and the stalk one that slaps you)

Also, wasnt there an estrus trap mod that made you take damage from the rape?

yes I have acquired the english voice files and they are okay I guess. @Monica' date=' yeah I had estrus installed, still I could harvest flora everywhere and still not get raped. The only ones that seemed to work where the oblivion plant mods (the flower that releases yellow pollen and the stalk one that slaps you)

Also, wasnt there an estrus trap mod that made you take damage from the rape?

[/quote']

Do you have the actual mod "Harvest Flora" installed? If so, then it and tentacleplant are incompatible. It's a damn shame, but if you want it to work, you have to get rid of harvest flora.

The estrus trap mods can be found in the "estrus thread" here at loverslab. Look through the thread and you'll find links traps, and an "interesting" attempt at actual estrus monsters. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=272&highlight=estrus

Archived