[TS3, TS4] Fun fact: we reached over 1000 animations.

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

If you use both games, you might have noticed that TS4 breaked the 500 number of animations and it's reaching 600, and while I have an hard time counting the exact number of animations for TS3 (since I have stuff registered two times for Passion), I believe we have a total of 600-700 animations there as well.

That means this community and all its beautiful animators managed to reach like 1200 animations. If you think how hard is to make just one, and how much time is needed, for an animator, to reach like 60 animations... it's just crazy. 

A big thanks to this wonderful community and their member for all their work and for having reached such incredible goal! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Redabyss

Well, since this thread was moved to TS4 section, I will comment on it from now on.

If one has ALL the updates, we're midway to 800 animations (we're roughly at mid 700). I will make some sort of post on WW when we'll hit 1000 :D

Archived