Texture/Mesh issues

ylvr69

(I've also posted this on Vector's site, but figured I would have more a chance of finding help here.

I've also tried a vanilla start without body mods, and the hand problem is still there.)

I'm not sure why this has started happening, but about 2 days ago, for unknown reasons or cause, no matter what body-replacer I use, SOS or SAM, and whether they (and their requirements) are the only mods loaded (I use Mod Organizer) the textures/meshes don't properly load for the hands and feet, there are visible seams and gaps on the hands and feet, it looks like it's using the vanilla hands and feet.

I've tried uninstalling all my mods through Mod Organizer, and re-installing only SAM and it's requirement, but the problem still persists and I have no clue how I can fix it, so any help would be greatly appreciated...

I'm using the SAM version and the textures that Vector put up here (ignore the kjhhh, that's just FNIS overwrites)

post-268020-0-87227000-1482453282_thumb.jpg

Below are screenshots I took when the hand textures no longer matched the rest of the body

post-268020-0-07209300-1482453281_thumb.jpg

post-268020-0-83479600-1482453281_thumb.jpg

Archived