problem sism 4

lednaruto

hi all sorry for this dont is correct section and my english is bad , me italy , me have big problem with sims 4 pc , me start wicked woohoo  to any bulding , type bed or wall  ecc , all my result for any animation me have , no gander find , unique can play is self animation ... , my family to sism 4 is all male ... hwo to fix ? , me have select any goal to gander option and enable female both and male both , cant play any animation except self ... can help my? thx anticipation , add this  back version wicked woohoo work perfect , this version give me this problem ...

me is noob sorry for this useless post , me need to enable incest , for sex all my family ... me solve .....

i found the problem. the no sex is caused by the wicked woohoo update. sims can now reject sex triggered in wicked woohoo. friendship and romance need to be high for sims to accept  wicked woohoo sex. no more walking into a club and starting a massive orgy :(  swapping back to the older version fixes this problem. 

Guest Redabyss

i found the problem. the no sex is caused by the wicked woohoo update. sims can now reject sex triggered in wicked woohoo. friendship and romance need to be high for sims to accept  wicked woohoo sex. no more walking into a club and starting a massive orgy :(  swapping back to the older version fixes this problem. 

Dude, I think you just need to change the setting of accepting/refusing in settings!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived