[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

On 3/20/2017 at 12:48 AM, Anarcis said:

post-1341781-0-54306100-1489967049_thumb.gif

Locked Up and Left Alone

An Idle Teasing pose for Azmodan's Medium Pillory.

Is it possible to get this with a lock-in animation and as permanent? I mean is it possible that we see that the master is locking the victim into the pillory and that the victim stays in the pillory till it will be released by the master.

Hi, I really enjoy your animations and use them a lot. But at the moment there not working for me. The problem is, that when I go into one of the sex categories all my animations have titles, except yours. In your animations, it only show the author. Which makes it kind of difficult to play with. It happened after the newest update in Sims 4. I downloaded the newest version of your animations, but in my folder it says it was last updated back in 2018...? I don't know why. I put a picture in the comment to show what it looks like. image.png.7ccd5eb5db41eb2192019b86f667b7f1.png

52 minutes ago, eventyrtid said:

Hi, I really enjoy your animations and use them a lot. But at the moment there not working for me. The problem is, that when I go into one of the sex categories all my animations have titles, except yours. In your animations, it only show the author. Which makes it kind of difficult to play with. It happened after the newest update in Sims 4. I downloaded the newest version of your animations, but in my folder it says it was last updated back in 2018...? I don't know why. I put a picture in the comment to show what it looks like. 

Yeah, it's happened with a few animations I have from other mod creators too. It's to do with something EA changed in the latest update so we need to wait for either EA to revert it or for the mod creators to update their mods.

55 minutes ago, Railgun01 said:

Yeah, it's happened with a few animations I have from other mod creators too. It's to do with something EA changed in the latest update so we need to wait for either EA to revert it or for the mod creators to update their mods.

It's some change based on how the game processes the text strings, by what I've read. They should add a fix that allows the old method to work soon (rumored for next week) but they might not support the old method forever.

Hey there LL! I say let's do another update. If you like these, please have a look at my Patreon - I do a lot of updates very often.

Here's what's new!

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=u

Harem Pile-Up

MFFFFF Vaginal for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=x

Loveseat Triad

MMF vaginal for Loveseats and Sofas.

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=3

Oral Introduction

MF/FF Oraljob for Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=Z

Forceful Fiddling

MFF/MMF/FFF/MMMF/MMFF/MFFF/FFFF Teasing for Floors.

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=a

Hump the Pillow

F Handjob for Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=X

Stimulating Sex

MF vaginal for Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=_

Locker Lovers

MF Vaginal for Lockers.

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=E

Harem Climax

MFFFFF Climax for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=N

Quick and Sneaky Public Sex

MF vaginal for Floors.

1.gif?token-time=1557273600&token-hash=h

Softly Sucking

MF/MM Oraljob for Floors.

---

Enjoy!

On 4/12/2019 at 2:37 PM, Robbie29 said:

I want to ask if you take animation suggestions for future releases?

I do, although Patreons have priority!

On 4/13/2019 at 1:29 AM, BúhoSolitario said:

Amazing animations, i'm loving your work, you're awesome!

That's so kind, thanks!

On 4/15/2019 at 5:18 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

Is it possible to get this with a lock-in animation and as permanent? I mean is it possible that we see that the master is locking the victim into the pillory and that the victim stays in the pillory till it will be released by the master.

Probably! I'll add it to the list. Not sure how many animation bones the pillory has but I'm sure we can get something to work

On 4/22/2019 at 10:45 PM, JenBen said:

Cool animation. Defiantly different from others in its own unique way.

That's a fantastic compliment!

Question Anarcis… Your file, on LL, says there was an update on April 24, 2019 but the actual download says "date mortified on 8/3/18" still. Was there no actual update loaded onto LoversLab? 

Also, about Patreon…. If I sign up for the $3 a month, I get access to all of your animations?  Is that only for your animations or would I get access to other creators as well? The website doesn't really explain much.

5 hours ago, mandi1585 said:

Question Anarcis… Your file, on LL, says there was an update on April 24, 2019 but the actual download says "date mortified on 8/3/18" still. Was there no actual update loaded onto LoversLab? 

Also, about Patreon…. If I sign up for the $3 a month, I get access to all of your animations?  Is that only for your animations or would I get access to other creators as well? The website doesn't really explain much.

Hi! So, my Updates on LL are things that have come out on Patreon way earlier, so the file does date from8/3/18, but was then only released on Patreon. So it is new as a free file!

If you sign up for my Patreon you get access solely to my output, which is a 4-6 Updates a week, plus about a 150 or so animations that have not yet been released on LL.

Hope that helps!

LL friends! Sorry it took a bit, but a new LL free Update has been added! If you like what you see, head on over to my Patreon - I update a lot and you'l get immediate accss to an extra hundred or so animations!

Here's what the new free update adds:

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=A

Thigh Support

MF Vaginal for Sofas and Loveseats.

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=G

Reverse Gang Bang

8P MFFFFFFF Vaginal for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=z

Blown from the Bed

MF/MM Oraljob for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=m

Sssh! 3 - We Have To Be Quiet

MFF/MMF/FFF/MMM Teasing  for Double Beds, negotiating sex while a partner sleeps nearby.

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=i

Three-Tongue Threesome

MFF/MMF/FFF Oraljob for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=M

Coffin Fornicator

MF Vaginal for Coffins.

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=8

Desk Dicking

MF Vaginal for Desks.

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=Q

Anal Enthusiasts

MM/MF Anal for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=K

Precipice Cowgirl

MF Vaginal for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1559088000&token-hash=7

Backyard Blowjib

MF/MM Oraljob for Floors.

---

Enjoy!

On 5/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, FrenchBot said:

What is the name and category of this animation because i cant find her sssh4pussy.gif

Sssh! 4 - Furtive Fingering - it's a MFF/MMF/FFF Handjob for Double Beds! However, it's not released yet on LL - should be there in the next couple of weeks!

On 5/22/2019 at 7:59 PM, joshcrop said:

Which one is the bj with 2 people peeking around the corner?

Secret Suck-Off (plus voyeurs) - MF/MM/MMMM/MMMF/MMFF/MFFF Oraljob for Closets!