[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

On 8/30/2019 at 8:41 AM, EdwardSims said:

1) I can't get the 'Sexy Streaming' animations to work at all. When I click on the video stations the wicked whims menu dosen't show up. Does anyone else know how to fix this? Or perhaps someone else has the same problem?

I also have this issue. I placed one with and without a chair at it and the only animation that shows up is a vaginal by azmodan. I made sure i have them turned on and as far as im aware i have nothing that messes with the video station.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Quick thanks for the awesome animations.

I do have one query regarding window animations (probably been mentioned before). I've seen with various other animations that sometimes the animation is on the 'wrong side' or its not lined up with the window. I did some digging and used 'ww.apply_offset Firstname1 Lastname1 A 3' and found this corrected all the affected animations.

Not sure if it's only my game, but the following worked:

Vaginal

Locker Lovers (Anarcis) -needs A axis offset of 3 for each character

As I say, this also affects other animations by other authors, but again not sure if it's somehow my game that's only affected? (I'll post this and list their animations as well in their respective forum).

Could this be amended? If not, no worries :)

Thanks

hey, I usually just click random before sex. sometimes I get a 'pose' instead of an animation.

any chance you can separate your 'poses' from the animations into 2 different files.

I don't hate ur poses, I just would prefer not to have them in the random mix when I just want animations.

this would be great & much appreciated. thx

On 11/1/2019 at 8:45 PM, YourFalseHope said:

I also have this issue. I placed one with and without a chair at it and the only animation that shows up is a vaginal by azmodan. I made sure i have them turned on and as far as im aware i have nothing that messes with the video station.

Hi! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! Are you still having this issue?

On 11/15/2019 at 4:20 PM, JJimmyJ said:

Hello,

Quick thanks for the awesome animations.

I do have one query regarding window animations (probably been mentioned before). I've seen with various other animations that sometimes the animation is on the 'wrong side' or its not lined up with the window. I did some digging and used 'ww.apply_offset Firstname1 Lastname1 A 3' and found this corrected all the affected animations.

Not sure if it's only my game, but the following worked:

Vaginal

Locker Lovers (Anarcis) -needs A axis offset of 3 for each character

As I say, this also affects other animations by other authors, but again not sure if it's somehow my game that's only affected? (I'll post this and list their animations as well in their respective forum).

Could this be amended? If not, no worries :)

Thanks

Hey! You're absolutely right - that window animation is an old problem that I never got round to fixing. I'll get to it!

On 11/19/2019 at 12:00 PM, korbe said:

hey, I usually just click random before sex. sometimes I get a 'pose' instead of an animation.

any chance you can separate your 'poses' from the animations into 2 different files.

I don't hate ur poses, I just would prefer not to have them in the random mix when I just want animations.

this would be great & much appreciated. thx

These poses - are they the Ottoman ones? 

Hey friends - new free update here! All of these animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon - if you like what you see here, want a lot more and multiple updates per week, have a look!

For now, here's what new in the free version:

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=r

Superfan Boob Flash

MF/FF Teasing for Floors.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=u

Fingering Flash Tease

MF/FF Teasing for Seats.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=f

Nervous Handjob

MF/MM Handjob for Floors.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=R

Intense Doggystyle

MF vaginal for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=-

Makeout Session

MF/MM/FF Teasing for Sofas.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=z

Intimate Spooning

MFF/MMF/FFF Teasing animation for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=z

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=S

Bedside Banging

MF/MM Anal for Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=y

Sneakily Touching

MF Handjob for Seats.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=D

Triple Penetration

MMMF Vaginal for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=Z

Vampiric Sperm Suck

MF(vampire)/MM(vampire) Climax for Floors.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=O

Seven Minutes in Heaven

MF/FF/MM Teasing for Closets.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=L

Acrobatic Oral Work

MFF Oraljob for Floors.

1.gif?token-time=1575504000&token-hash=f

Semen Sample Climax

MF/MM Climax for Exam Table.

---

Enjoy!

hey I like ur anim. except 1.

the double bed solo female 'under the covers'

can u remove that from the pack plz?

it just doesn't show anything & when I hit random & she's having fun then jumps under the covers then jumps back above them again is just...weird.

I don't want to remove all ur animations, just that one!

hope u consider. thx

second this if u agree! thx

On 11/21/2019 at 8:25 AM, Anarcis said:

Hi! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! Are you still having this issue?

yes, is there supposed to be a certain chair used with it? only option i still have is an unrelated vaginal animation. its the only object animations that don't show in my game from your file. Not sure what I'm missing.. be it a cc object or a specific chair or what. or if its because i'm using a custom gendered sim? Its a male sims [using noirs male vagina] set as female with ww gender recognition.

On 11/25/2019 at 3:42 AM, YourFalseHope said:

yes, is there supposed to be a certain chair used with it? only option i still have is an unrelated vaginal animation. its the only object animations that don't show in my game from your file. Not sure what I'm missing.. be it a cc object or a specific chair or what. or if its because i'm using a custom gendered sim? Its a male sims [using noirs male vagina] set as female with ww gender recognition.

None of those should be a problem. In fact you shouldn't be using a chair with the setup at all. This is an assumption, but placing a chair by a surface sometimes changes the way the game IDs it. I had the same problem some time ago with a Barstool animation. Once you add a barstool to the bar itself, it simply becomes part of the bar. I think this might be similar? Try removing the chair!

On 11/24/2019 at 6:31 PM, DMXKnight18 said:

i got a issue with this animation pack. with this pack when my teen sim is at school and i travel to somewhere and go back home, she there too but her icon sill shows she's at school.

its the only pack i have rn for testing with WW, MCCC, basemental drugs and UI cheats

That's probably not due to the animation, because that does nothing that remotely interferes with those processes, I'm afraid. Try switching a few of those others out?

On 11/24/2019 at 12:30 PM, korbe said:

hey I like ur anim. except 1.

the double bed solo female 'under the covers'

can u remove that from the pack plz?

it just doesn't show anything & when I hit random & she's having fun then jumps under the covers then jumps back above them again is just...weird.

I don't want to remove all ur animations, just that one!

hope u consider. thx

second this if u agree! thx

Hi! Definitely not removing any animations, especially as that one's quite popular, though I do get what you say - I never use the random function for fear of something well, random popping up. WW has had an animation blocker for some time now, so if you don't want to see that animation, simply look it up via the menu and block it!

On 11/27/2019 at 4:29 PM, Anarcis said:

None of those should be a problem. In fact you shouldn't be using a chair with the setup at all. This is an assumption, but placing a chair by a surface sometimes changes the way the game IDs it. I had the same problem some time ago with a Barstool animation. Once you add a barstool to the bar itself, it simply becomes part of the bar. I think this might be similar? Try removing the chair!

I have placed the station with and without the chair and have had the same result. so i don't think the chair is the issue. I even placed both option on an empty lot and it wouldn't show. I've even tried fully upgrading it... And it is definitely enabled in my animation list. Still don't get what i'm doing wrong. Doesn't seem to matter where i even place it... inside, outside, ground floor, second floor... nothing seems to work. 

noshow.png.e2f58e13ce5cd2f300a9c150c26b3f34.png

• 3 weeks later...

LL friends, hope you're ready for a new free update! Everything here used to be exclusive to my Patreon. If it's to your liking and you want a couple of hundred more, plus multiple updates per week, check out my Patreon!

Here's the runthrough:

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=Q

Dining Chair Dickery

MF Vaginal for Dining Chairs.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=X

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=a

Poledancing (Three Dancers, Two Dancers, Poledancing 1, Poledancing 2, Poledancing 3)

M/F Teasing animations for Azmodan's dancing pole, also keyed as 2P and 3P animations for one pole.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=Z

Searching Hands

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=S

Camping Tumble

MF vaginal for small tents.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=V

Teenaged Necking

MM/FF MF Teasing for Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=t

Bedside Deep Throat

MF/MM Oraljob for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=6

Teenaged Three-Way Necking

MMM/FFF/MMF/MFF Teasing for Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=G

Rear Pounding

MF/MM Anal for Single and Double Beds.

Throat-Fuck

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=v

Soapy Suckjob

MF/MM Oraljob for bathtubs.

---

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Anarcis said:

LL friends, hope you're ready for a new free update! Everything here used to be exclusive to my Patreon. If it's to your liking and you want a couple of hundred more, plus multiple updates per week, check out my Patreon!

Here's the runthrough:

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=Q

Dining Chair Dickery

MF Vaginal for Dining Chairs.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=X

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=a

Poledancing (Three Dancers, Two Dancers, Poledancing 1, Poledancing 2, Poledancing 3)

M/F Teasing animations for Azmodan's dancing pole, also keyed as 2P and 3P animations for one pole.

Searching Hands

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=S

Camping Tumble

MF vaginal for small tents.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=V

Teenaged Necking

MM/FF MF Teasing for Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=t

Bedside Deep Throat

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=6

Teenaged Three-Way Necking

MMM/FFF/MMF/MFF Teasing for Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=G

Rear Pounding

MF/MM Anal for Single and Double Beds.

Throat-Fuck

1.gif?token-time=1577836800&token-hash=v

Soapy Suckjob

MF/MM Oraljob for bathtubs.

---

Enjoy!

Just downloaded the new file but the date says it's April 25th. Is that supose to be like that or did i download something wrong, because I can't find any of this animations in my game? (sorry new to this and english is not my first language)

52 minutes ago, RebelGirl said:

Just downloaded the new file but the date says it's April 25th. Is that supose to be like that or did i download something wrong, because I can't find any of this animations in my game? (sorry new to this and english is not my first language)

It's supposed to be like that - that date is when it first was released on my Patreon, which was quite a while ago. Your english is excellent!

• 2 weeks later...

I have read through a lot of comments, and I don't see anyone else having my same problem. For some reason many of your animations are backwards as far as roles go. The wrong gender is taking the wrong role. I am not seeing this with any other animations in my list. I have the gender roles always specifically set through the menu per sim. It's consistent that the roles are reversed with specific animations and not just randomly swapped on occasion. Does this have something to do with my WW settings even though it's always correct with all other animations from different packs?

Hi I'm a big fan of your work I'm baffled that there is people so creative that can do what you do and I just want to let you know my night creeper interaction teasing/fingering only works for my Male sim while my female sims is in t-pose the entire time can you help figure out why 

Hey there LL! Time for a new free update! All of these animations were previously exlcusive to my patreon - if you like what you see and want more of it, a lot more, multiple times per week, have a look over there.

Sorry my scarcity of appearance on this site, I'm aiming to do better this year!

This is what's new:

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=P

Group Grope / Bed Snog

MMMFFF, MMFFFF, MFFFFF, MMMMFF, MF, MM for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=-

Sensuous Slaps

MF Vaginal for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=_

Bathroom Bonked

MF/MM Anal for Toilets.

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=-

Full Facial

MF/MM Climax for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=x

Tight Threesome

MFF Vaginal for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=f

Underwater Handjob

MF/MM Handjob for Pool Ladders.

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=G

Vulnerable Position

MF/MM/FF Teasing animation for Dining Tables.

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=d

Bedside Rimjob

MF/MM/FF Oraljob for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=0

Frat House Slave Train

MMMMF/MMMFF vaginal animation for Closets (3P/4P/5P options also included).

1.gif?token-time=1580083200&token-hash=E

Jacuzzi Canoodle

2P (MF/MM/FF), 3P (MMM/FFF/MFF/MMF), 5P (MMMMM/MMMMF/MMMFF/MMFFF/MFFFF/FFFFF) and 6P (MMMMMM/MMMMMF/MMMMFF/MMMFFF/MMFFFF/MFFFFF/FFFFFF) Teasing for Hot Tubs.

---

Enjoy!