[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

On 1/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, nintai83 said:

I have read through a lot of comments, and I don't see anyone else having my same problem. For some reason many of your animations are backwards as far as roles go. The wrong gender is taking the wrong role. I am not seeing this with any other animations in my list. I have the gender roles always specifically set through the menu per sim. It's consistent that the roles are reversed with specific animations and not just randomly swapped on occasion. Does this have something to do with my WW settings even though it's always correct with all other animations from different packs?

I have the same problem with some animations, but I cant remember if it was Anarcis animations or someone elses. But it has caused some male/tops sims unexpectly get the taste of a strap-on.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, nintai83 said:

I have read through a lot of comments, and I don't see anyone else having my same problem. For some reason many of your animations are backwards as far as roles go. The wrong gender is taking the wrong role. I am not seeing this with any other animations in my list. I have the gender roles always specifically set through the menu per sim. It's consistent that the roles are reversed with specific animations and not just randomly swapped on occasion. Does this have something to do with my WW settings even though it's always correct with all other animations from different packs?

It could possibly have something to do with the settings. I should add I give every sim not explicitly using a penis or a vagina a 'BOTH' designation, so that could possibly lead to some surprises in the biological/gender definitions?

On 1/1/2020 at 7:15 PM, ziobabbi said:

hi anarics i like the vaginal villainy animation so much!!!!    would you do a climax for it

Thank you! It's already on the list, hoping to get to it soon

On 1/3/2020 at 7:49 AM, ciindy254749 said:

Hi I'm a big fan of your work I'm baffled that there is people so creative that can do what you do and I just want to let you know my night creeper interaction teasing/fingering only works for my Male sim while my female sims is in t-pose the entire time can you help figure out why 

That's very kind! No idea why it's doing that - I'll see if I can replicate the fault.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:04 PM, PresidentJade said:

Thank you for the great mods! I do have a question though. For the squirting climax, is there suppose to be an animation? In other words, are we suppose to see liquid/body fluids? I'm not seeing anything, so I'm wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong?

It is supposed to be there, yes - let me see if I can find out what's wrong.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:21 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you Anarcis.  ?

:)

On 1/15/2020 at 5:00 AM, LuvrBot said:

thank you! an update from you always makes my day.

That's extremely kind of you!

On 1/17/2020 at 4:41 AM, Anarcis said:

It could possibly have something to do with the settings. I should add I give every sim not explicitly using a penis or a vagina a 'BOTH' designation, so that could possibly lead to some surprises in the biological/gender definitions?

Thank you for your reply. Everyone it happens to are anatomically correct men and women. I will just try to adjust my settings again. I must have something wrong.

I had a question about some of your animations. Some of them (gropey makeout, lurid kissing, is that a banana in your pocket) to name a few, have such a long duration (approx 6 hours of game time) to run their course. I'm noticing it's not always that long but most of the time it is. My question is, is that by design? Is that a turbo issue? (I have animation duration setting to "what the animation creator intended") I love your animations but when they last so long, it makes me want to remove the animations from my playlists because they take over the session.

Hello there LL! Here to add a new free update to the tail end of the month. All these animations were previously excluive to my Patreon - if you like what you, want about a hundred more and multiple updates per week, head on over there!

Here's what's new:

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=4

Photographic Climax/Blow Your Load

MMM/MMF/MFF/MF/MM Climax for Photostudio, MF/MM Climax for Floors (as Blow Your Load).

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=b

Tickling her Ivories

MF/FF Oraljob for Pianos.

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=_

Wrestled over Orally

MMM/MMF Oraljob for Floors.

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=2

Jacuzzi Manual Orgy (12 variants!)

6P, 4P and 2P Handjobs for Hot Tubs.

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=n

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=V

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=u

Washroom Cumshot/Orgasm/Squirt

MF/FF/MM Climaxes for Toilet, Orgasm or Squirt variants for females.

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=N

Lurid Lapdance

MF/MM/FF Teasing for Seating Surfaces.

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=T

Oral Orgy

6P Oraljob for Double Beds, MMMFFF, MMFFFF, MMMMFF, MMMMMF, +3 2P variants (Lascivious Licking, Shaft-Swallowing, Shaft-Sucking)

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=B

Double-Barreled Blowjob

MMF/MMM Oraljob for Floors.

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=5

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=s

Superior Spit-Roast

MMF/MMM Anal for Sofas.

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=U

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=8

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=G

1.gif?token-time=1581379200&token-hash=M

Caught Couple (4 variants!)

Teasing scenes for Sofas about people walking in on two people doing it. Four variants, in preview order: Caught Couple: Shocking SurpriseCaught Couple: Pleasant SurpriseCaught Couple: AwkwardCaught Couple: Intriguing.

--- 

Enjoy!

On 1/28/2020 at 3:20 PM, korbe said:

thank you for all your animations!

i'll feature them in my series!

That's great, thank you so much!

On 1/28/2020 at 4:30 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you again for the new update Anarcis. ?

Very gladly done :)

On 1/28/2020 at 7:43 PM, GreyMouse said:

Thanks, Anarcis! Much appreciated, as always!

?

Great to hear, thank you so much!

On 2/6/2020 at 9:53 AM, LuvrBot said:

thanks anarcis! i love how your animations can be used for both genders. i appreciate it.

Fantastic to hear! I'd really like for these animations to be as broadly useful as possible, so that really is good news!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 4:29 PM, Anarcis said:

None of those should be a problem. In fact you shouldn't be using a chair with the setup at all. This is an assumption, but placing a chair by a surface sometimes changes the way the game IDs it. I had the same problem some time ago with a Barstool animation. Once you add a barstool to the bar itself, it simply becomes part of the bar. I think this might be similar? Try removing the chair!

So, which chair is it supposed to use? Possible i don't have it as to why it's not showing in my game? Like how any animation that use a prop don't show up if you're missing the item. Like the cherry pie mesh. I have all packs, so does it use some cc chair not mentioned or i missed? Also, maybe it's connected to the chair and not the station? 

On 2/10/2020 at 1:33 AM, dablikeagamer said:

Hello Anarcis.

I donwloaded your animations, but the date of the file is from 5th of June 2019 and supposedly it should be 28th of January 2020, at least this happening on my end.

Do you know what might be the problem?

Hi, glad to say there's no problem. As you may know, these animation packs are first released on Patreon, with the LL version following many months after. As they remain unchanged, the Patreon file date still applies, even though they are new to LL.

1 hour ago, YourFalseHope said:

So, which chair is it supposed to use? Possible i don't have it as to why it's not showing in my game? Like how any animation that use a prop don't show up if you're missing the item. Like the cherry pie mesh. I have all packs, so does it use some cc chair not mentioned or i missed? Also, maybe it's connected to the chair and not the station? 

No, I very rarely make animations for cc objects (only for requests or indispensable items like the cum mesh) so all that furniture should be official material. Is it possible that another mod is interfering?

17 minutes ago, Anarcis said:

Hi, glad to say there's no problem. As you may know, these animation packs are first released on Patreon, with the LL version following many months after. As they remain unchanged, the Patreon file date still applies, even though they are new to LL.

No, I very rarely make animations for cc objects (only for requests or indispensable items like the cum mesh) so all that furniture should be official material. Is it possible that another mod is interfering?

No, even with just ww the animation doesn't show on the object. Shows in the animation disabler list but not when I click the object.

My LL friends, I am back with another free Update. All of these animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon, so, if you like what you see, have a look over there!

Here's what's new:

1.gif?token-time=1583932624&token-hash=e

Acrobatic Anilingus

MF/MM/FF Oraljob for Sofas and Loveseats.

1.gif?token-time=1583932625&token-hash=0

Aggro Amazon

MF Vaginal animation for Sofa and Loveseat.

1.gif?token-time=1583932626&token-hash=o

Tantric Sex

MF Vaginal animation for the Meditation Stool.

2.gif?token-time=1583932629&token-hash=M

Handjob on the Side

MF/MM Handjob for Massage Tables.

1.gif?token-time=1583932632&token-hash=w

Phone Sex

solo F Handjob for Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1583932633&token-hash=8

Massive Dildo Misgivings

MM/FF/MF Teasing animation for Double Beds (requires Noir's Horse Dildo set)

1.gif?token-time=1583932635&token-hash=a

Fingered Together

MFF/FFF Handjob scene for Sofas and Loveseats.

1.gif?token-time=1583932637&token-hash=b

Double Dildo Date

FF Teasing scene for Double Beds (requires Noir's Double Dong)

1.gif?token-time=1583932639&token-hash=Q

Phone Sex

M Solo Handjob for Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1583932641&token-hash=u

Wine Bottle Action

MF/FF Vaginal interaction for Sofas and Loveseats.

---

Enjoy!