Cannot use any mods while running script extender as administrator.

farranya

I have trying to fix this for days and I cannot find anyone else who has this problem.

When I tried to install the looks menu mod the "presets" option was always greyed out and every character I tried to make always had a dark tint on their nose. I  am trying to run the script extender as administrator to see if it fixes that but for some reason I cannot use any mods when I do this. 

when I load my save files I get the message saying the save relies on missing content and every esp. is missing. When I start a new save the game runs without mods.

I am using  f4se 0.0.2.8 and mod organizer 2.0.7 and everything is activated.

I have trying to fix this for days and I cannot find anyone else who has this problem.

When I tried to install the looks menu mod the "presets" option was always greyed out and every character I tried to make always had a dark tint on their nose. I  am trying to run the script extender as administrator to see if it fixes that but for some reason I cannot use any mods when I do this. 

when I load my save files I get the message saying the save relies on missing content and every esp. is missing. When I start a new save the game runs without mods.

I am using  f4se 0.0.2.8 and mod organizer 2.0.7 and everything is activated.

Instead you should give that folder permissions so that it can be accessed by normal users.

On a side note, is LooksMenu updated? Or are you using an older version?

If the preset option is greyed out, it is caused by an outdated F4SE or an outdated LooksMenu. Make sure you have the latest version of LooksMenu (since you're using F4SE 0.2.8 which is the latest) and then check your presets again.

I'm not sure about MO (I don't use it), so no idea if there is a conflict there.

Archived