standing stone issue

i'm guessing this is the right place to put this, if not i apologize. i've been using SkyRe for some time because i liked some of the aspects of what it does. however, now i'm wanting to switch things up a bit and start using PerMa instead. the problem i'm having is SkyRe made certain changes to the standing stones that i can't seem to undo. no matter what i do, they're still invisible with SkyRe's alternate stats. i want them back to their vanilla aspects and visible. because i switched to PerMa i uninstalled/reinstalled SkyRe but left out certain aspects mainly the main module, the standing stones module and the combat module (because its incompatible with the warrior mod that comes with PerMa.) so what can i possibly do to bring back the vanilla standing stones and make them visible again? i've already asked on Nexus and haven't gotten an answer which is why i'm here. i've always gotten good responses and response times from the people on this site. :) so thanks for any help on this issue.

NVM fixed it. problem solved.

Archived