CTD on new game start after fresh install (Papyrus included)

Deer Park

I need to call in some help here. I'm pretty new to the modding community and trying to figuring out why this crash is happening is boggling to me. I've been trying over the past couple of days to get this right. After a couple of fresh installs I thought I had everything right this time. No error or warning messages from loot. No warnings from FNIS. Here's my papyrus log for the last crash though. 

I also received a warning during one of the crashes. Said "Failed to initialize renderer". That only showed up once though but it felt like something that should be brought up I guess. I would be greatly appreciative if there was anyone out there that wouldn't mind taking a look at this log if they have the time. Thank you in advance!

Mmm, I guess one other thing I should mention if anybody's reading this. I wasn't always getting CTD's. I was at one point getting infinite load screens walking through doors. One thing that recently changed though is I downloaded the hd dlc from steam. I was just using the 2k hd pack from nexus before that. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Thanks again!

Papyrus.0.log

Load Order.txt

You dont have Frostfall but use the SD Frostfall patch, please remove. Its not good to use Sexlab Sunmit with Sexlab Defeat as far as i know. You installed all 3 Addons from SOS , please remove to of them. Do isntall your mods with NMM or MO ? zzEstrusPlayer gives you alot of Errors so maybe check this. SKSE is work correctly? Do you use ENB? I dont know if this is a real Problem but i used before Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life too and had alot of Problem with it.

I'm going to do another fresh install again today. I'll remove those you said. I didn't know I was using a frost fall patch. I was using ENB'S truevision. I'll take a look into Estrus as well. See if I can find something there. Thank you for taking a look!

Archived