Random CTDs? What's happening?

Nemski

Hi guys

Just recently built a brand new computer & began installing a shed load of mods again. I wouldn't say I'm a massively experienced modder but I've been doing it for a while and (think) I understand the basics of modding. I always carefully read descriptions, compatibility issues & requirements whenever installing. 

Anyway - I went through slowly installing 1 - 3 at a time making sure to go in game and test for stability and bugs. Everything went smoothly until I began installing the sexlab stuff. I now get random CTD's with no error when playing. Usually in the first 2 minutes, often happens when i press ESC too. Lastly, loading a saved game is 50/50 on whether it'll CTD or load. (Bare in mind that saved game has only just come out of helgen so its moreorless brand new) Any ideas whats going on?

My specs are:

GPU: EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Hybrid

CPU: Intel i7 6700k OC @ 4.5ghz

RAM: 16GB, 3000mhz  (4x4)

Running Windows 10

All mods are installed on a HDD with a ton of space.

Using nexus mod manager & LOOT to order mods. 

Total Plugins: 119          Active Plugins: 118         Total Mods: 112           Installed Mods: 110         Active Mods: 121

My load order & Papyrus log is attached!

(Also, if the .txt is too messy to read just ask and I'll post a couple screenshots of the order instead.)

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-12-10T20-38-23.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Ok so I installed the "Crash fixes" mod from the Nexus and that seeeeeeems to have worked for me. Played for 15 mins, entered lots of different areas etc and seems stable so far. 

However It would still be nice for any of you knowledgeable modders out there to check if my load order seems ok or not.

Archived